happy friday

regards

victoria

Views: 21

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Utah holidays rock! I hope I get around to seeing Captain America! That movie looks SICK!

suz{ANNE} said:

Happy Friday, folks!

This weekend is a holiday in Utah, so it will be filled with much partying, bbqs, and fireworks. AH YEAH.

Ooh, so we'll get to call you Dr. Berry? Sweeeeeeeet

fog is my name [berry] said:

phd

suz{ANNE} said:
Good luck on your thesis, Berry. Sounds really interesting! What degree are you working toward?

In what field?

I'm actually thinking of going back for my phd...maybe neuropsych.....

Good luck and Happy Friday!

phd

suz{ANNE} said:
Good luck on your thesis, Berry. Sounds really interesting! What degree are you working toward?
it's a psychology/cognitive neuroscience-type dealio.

Natkat128 said:

In what field?

I'm actually thinking of going back for my phd...maybe neuropsych.....

Good luck and Happy Friday!

phd

suz{ANNE} said:
beer
and windermere air show

edgey44 said:
beer
O hai
Friday (yesterday): drove out to a river with a rope swing with a few friends, then made it over to a beach but the water was freezing cold so we went to a lake and swam there.
Swam in the three most prevalent types of bodies of water! Went to a lobster place! Later, ate at a Sonic drive thru for the first time! Played taboo and monopoly. Was indeed a great day, stayed in the water and away from the 103 degree farenheit temperatures.

Today: got called in to work, on my way home to do some laundry now, take a shower, work on music, chillax.

Tomorrow: work

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Weezer Bootlegs

SOCIAL

• Weezer Links

Weezer Mailing List

Music

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Weezer.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Video