He was at Legoland where I work on Saturday, and I got to meet him!! shook his hand and everything. 

BEST DAY OF MY LIFE.

<3

Views: 166

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

DAVE GROHL IS A LEGO FAN?

he has a child.

i've heard nothing but douchey things about him from my friends that go see the Foo Fighters at Paladinos in the SFV (when they play secret gigs).  Mainly him taking 18 year old girls home with him

fucking legend!

dirty dave 

Gregor =w= Langbehn said:

Mainly him taking 18 year old girls home with him

Holy crap Paladinos still exists?

I've seen Dave at Whole Foods near where I live. Never bothered to talk to him. *shrug*

he has a child.

i've heard nothing but douchey things about him from my friends that go see the Foo Fighters at Paladinos in the SFV (when they play secret gigs).  Mainly him taking 18 year old girls home with him

It does, and is still very small.  He also frequents a BBQ joint on Ventura Blvd.  Can't remember the name, but I remember it being close to Johnny Rockets. 

If you live in SFV, and like to stalk Dave Grohl, then you are in luck.  He also has a recording studio in Northridge.  John Davis from Superdrag mixed his last solo album their. 

Anybody enjoy the Foo Fighters documentary that came out at the beginning of the summer?  I found it to be fascinating, even though I haven't liked their last 3 records.

hintofcoolness said:

I've seen Dave at Whole Foods near where I live. Never bothered to talk to him. *shrug*

he has a child.

Superdrag reference!!!! This why I love Weezer fans!

It does, and is still very small.  He also frequents a BBQ joint on Ventura Blvd.  Can't remember the name, but I remember it being close to Johnny Rockets. 

If you live in SFV, and like to stalk Dave Grohl, then you are in luck.  He also has a recording studio in Northridge.  John Davis from Superdrag mixed his last solo album their. 

Anybody enjoy the Foo Fighters documentary that came out at the beginning of the summer?  I found it to be fascinating, even though I haven't liked their last 3 records.

hintofcoolness said:

he has a child.

Be down this weekend, HoC!  

hintofcoolness said:

he has a child.

seriously? he was super nice when I talked to him. weird =/ 

he has a child.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Weezer Bootlegs

SOCIAL

• Weezer Links

Weezer Mailing List

Music

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Weezer.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Video