http://greatlakesfeathercompany.bandcamp.com/

https://soundcloud.com/greatlakesfeathercompany/sets/pluto

After 8 months, my band just put out this album, and we'd like the next one to be 1000x better, so we want to know what you loved and what you hated about this one. Thanks!

Views: 802

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

If you don't like synthpop you have no reason to comment here...plus being rude about it doesn't help. I'm asking for constructive criticism, not to be bashed.

shelbyxpwns said:

i guess that explains why the beats and music suck, too.

"we want to know what you loved and what you hated about this one."

Miles Winchester said:

If you don't like synthpop you have no reason to comment here...plus being rude about it doesn't help. I'm asking for constructive criticism, not to be bashed.

shelbyxpwns said:

i love synthpop.

good synthpop, that is.

Miles Winchester said:

shelbyxpwns said:

To badger you, call you names, and do dumb things, like make a decent post about Mclusky being brilliant then retract it because he clearly hates you.

shelbyxpwns said:

you can be so mean. why are you even here?

is it me or is there a load of autotune in your album?

Let's put it this way, I wouldn't tell Axl Rose Chinese Democracy was enjoyable at times. Every time I try to be nice or have nerdy fun on a FAN board you're rude to me, or worse somebody else and that's what I really won't put up with. Do you have any idea how much work, or most importantly earnest effort went into this? Into all art? You will quote something I said and make it work for you, so don't bother. I just don't want to clutter this website any longer with our bickering.
By the way, I quite enjoyed this with the exception of the autotune. Keep it up

does that mean we have to like it?

Indierocks said:

Do you have any idea how much work, or most importantly earnest effort went into this? Into all art?
No just be constructive, or better yet nice.

what's not constructive about telling him to give up on his hopes and dreams?

i'm saving him a lot of wasted time.

Are you a professional critic?

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Weezer Bootlegs

SOCIAL

• Weezer Links

Weezer Mailing List

Music

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Weezer.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service