Is it still going to happen tomorrow?? We're traveling to go to it and don't want to make the trip and find out they've canceled it due to the weather that went about yesterday.

Any Birmingham natives or Sarah/Karl... do you guys know?

Thanks!

Views: 50

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I thought I was, too. Can't swing it right now, since it means $ for hotel room, gas, food, etc. I'm super jealous of you guys! Scream extra loud for me!
Awww :( I screamed pretty loud so I am sure I got enough for you in there too ;)
so did anyone see or eat any crawfish? i want to know.

I did... they're like lobster but only more shrimpy. They're really good though but usually prepared in a spicy rub but it wasn't too bad.

Here's a pic I took...

Does anyone have any video's they could upload of the show?.

I did not partake in the eating of the crawfish.  Sorry berry!!

I had drunk people all around me (some even passed out) and had a low battery so no video from me.  My pics didn't even turn out so great due to drunken people pushing into me.

Did that girl who passed out pass out by you?? They were carrying her through the front part. They were like "GET OVER!!!" ... those security guys seriously scared me... LOL before that they were telling me I had to stand in this one spot... the other photographers ignored them but I stood in that spot like a scared puppy LMAO

Cathy Sherman (Midly) said:

I had drunk people all around me (some even passed out) and had a low battery so no video from me.  My pics didn't even turn out so great due to drunken people pushing into me.

btw, Hugh-- my husband took some videos of the show. I may upload them sometime. I did upload this one tho (excuse the dude who was next to my husband... he kept waving his arms right over the shot, ugh):

The blonde was drunk the whole time I was there.  She's the one that passed out.  Passed out cold right behind me.  She hit her head on the metal grating that was part of the rail.  I hope she's ok, if so,  I bet she had one hell of a hangover.  

jKlein said:
Did that girl who passed out pass out by you?? They were carrying her through the front part. They were like "GET OVER!!!" ... those security guys seriously scared me... LOL before that they were telling me I had to stand in this one spot... the other photographers ignored them but I stood in that spot like a scared puppy LMAO

ha ha omg O_O

glad you guys had a good time!

jKlein said:

I did... they're like lobster but only more shrimpy. They're really good though but usually prepared in a spicy rub but it wasn't too bad.

Here's a pic I took...

When they had the photographers leave the front she was sitting up.. she looked really out of it but she looked like she was going to be ok.

The blonde was drunk the whole time I was there.  She's the one that passed out.  Passed out cold right behind me.  She hit her head on the metal grating that was part of the rail.  I hope she's ok, if so,  I bet she had one hell of a hangover.  

jKlein said:

WOW, she was seriously OUT COLD.... I'm surprised she came to that quickly, seeing how she went down.

jKlein said:
When they had the photographers leave the front she was sitting up.. she looked really out of it but she looked like she was going to be ok.

jKlein said:

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Weezer Bootlegs

SOCIAL

• Weezer Links

Weezer Mailing List

Music

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Weezer.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Video