Countries and youths Weezer forget... Love you, guys :(

READ READ READ READ READ READ READ READ READ READ READ READ READ READ READ

There are alot of ppl in other countries, more than the USA and England, that loves Weezer.

So I just think it's important for Weezer too remember us in Sweden too.

If you guys think that Weezer had never been at your place, or, too less times, then you comment below. They should know that they have young admirers too, that missed them the last time they were here, 'cause they were too young to see 'em. That sucks, so bad. I love Weezer more than any kind of music and wishes them here, even if they might've already been here. So, all I just wanted to say was: WEEZER COME TO SWEDEN OR SOMEWHERE NEAR LIKE NORWAY OR DENMARK! / yellow from Maya

Every1 who agrees with me, speak out to the lovely Weezer about where they should go, and explain your love :)

Tags: concerts, weezer, youngsters

Views: 58

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Well, that doesn't work if you're not working. And rly not if the reason you don't have a job is because you're not old enough. Boom... your little plan didn't work. -.-
I have a hard time affording the albums let alone seeing a show (especially if travel is involved.)  There was a possibly similar situation here were I live in the state of Utah in the U.S. with the band U2.  They never came here.  It was rumored that it was because they opened once for a band here and were booed off the stage.  But, for the past several years they have been coming here when on tour.  I'm not saying that's what happened in Sweden (booed off the stage opening for another band), but maybe at some point in the future Weezer will start stopping there again when on tour.

BryanD said:
I have a hard time affording the albums let alone seeing a show (especially if travel is involved.)  There was a possibly similar situation here were I live in the state of Utah in the U.S. with the band U2.  They never came here.  It was rumored that it was because they opened once for a band here and were booed off the stage.  But, for the past several years they have been coming here when on tour.  I'm not saying that's what happened in Sweden (booed off the stage opening for another band), but maybe at some point in the future Weezer will start stopping there again when on tour.
Yeah, I rly do hope so. I should have been born 10-15 yrs ago, my musickind is rare now , and no1 understands me. Guess, I have to just keep wishing and bying theire albums :P
U2's great.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Weezer Bootlegs

SOCIAL

• Weezer Links

Weezer Mailing List

Music

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Weezer.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Video