superman underwoos

Views: 511

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

In a similar vein to that, I have a limited print of this concept art from Wall E framed

A gift from my girlfriend, which makes it even cooler (our second date was to see Wall E).

Daniel [bleed0range] said:
I own a lot of animation cels, but this is my favorite, actually used to animate an episode of the Simpsons. Homer doused in green paint kicking down Flander's fence.

I don't know if it's the "coolest" thing i own, but it's one of the coolest things I own.
very cool
also very cool
IN THE WORLD
cats are stupid but this one is cute enough to qualify as cool
awesome
i have a bean bag that is a giant football
edgey44 said:
i have a bean bag that is a giant football
an english football
That art is awesome and beautiful. I'm pretty big on art, I mean I collect it haha, so I can appreciate something as cool as that. Where can you even buy Pixar concept art prints? I want one so bad, Pixar is an amazing company that does amazing art.

Amuro said:
In a similar vein to that, I have a limited print of this concept art from Wall E framed

A gift from my girlfriend, which makes it even cooler (our second date was to see Wall E).

Daniel [bleed0range] said:
I own a lot of animation cels, but this is my favorite, actually used to animate an episode of the Simpsons. Homer doused in green paint kicking down Flander's fence.

I don't know if it's the "coolest" thing i own, but it's one of the coolest things I own.
i know ive put this in the picture thread but i do think this is pretty cool!

I don't have anything that would compare to what's posted here, but my mom has a guitar pick that she found on the floor directly after a Metallic concert.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Weezer Bootlegs

SOCIAL

• Weezer Links

Weezer Mailing List

Music

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Weezer.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Video