superman underwoos

Views: 514

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I thought my stuff was cool till I saw blakesp26's list...
My girlfriend ordered it from this site, I'm sure there international equivalents. Lots of luverly stuff on there! The Up! stuff is gorgeous! The frame they mounted it in is also really really nice and it looks stunning on my wall!



Daniel [bleed0range] said:
That art is awesome and beautiful. I'm pretty big on art, I mean I collect it haha, so I can appreciate something as cool as that. Where can you even buy Pixar concept art prints? I want one so bad, Pixar is an amazing company that does amazing art.

Amuro said:
In a similar vein to that, I have a limited print of this concept art from Wall E framed


A gift from my girlfriend, which makes it even cooler (our second date was to see Wall E).



Daniel [bleed0range] said:
I own a lot of animation cels, but this is my favorite, actually used to animate an episode of the Simpsons. Homer doused in green paint kicking down Flander's fence.


I don't know if it's the "coolest" thing i own, but it's one of the coolest things I own.
Ugh. I specifically liked this piece, on canvas. :( But it was sold out.


You're right though, the UP art is great. Have you ever seen the "Art of" books for Up, Wall-E, Toy Story 3? It's great to check out because you get to see the concept art in many different styles of art. It's always amazing. The piece above was in the TS3 book.



Amuro said:
My girlfriend ordered it from this site, I'm sure there international equivalents. Lots of luverly stuff on there! The Up! stuff is gorgeous! The frame they mounted it in is also really really nice and it looks stunning on my wall!



Daniel [bleed0range] said:
That art is awesome and beautiful. I'm pretty big on art, I mean I collect it haha, so I can appreciate something as cool as that. Where can you even buy Pixar concept art prints? I want one so bad, Pixar is an amazing company that does amazing art.

Amuro said:
In a similar vein to that, I have a limited print of this concept art from Wall E framed


A gift from my girlfriend, which makes it even cooler (our second date was to see Wall E).



Daniel [bleed0range] said:
I own a lot of animation cels, but this is my favorite, actually used to animate an episode of the Simpsons. Homer doused in green paint kicking down Flander's fence.


I don't know if it's the "coolest" thing i own, but it's one of the coolest things I own.
Yeah I have all the art books from Incredibles onwards. I'm a big pixar fan! The way they craft their characters and story, and the role concept art plays in that, is really inspiring. I hope to own more artwork over time!



Daniel [bleed0range] said:
Ugh. I specifically liked this piece, on canvas. :( But it was sold out.


You're right though, the UP art is great. Have you ever seen the "Art of" books for Up, Wall-E, Toy Story 3? It's great to check out because you get to see the concept art in many different styles of art. It's always amazing. The piece above was in the TS3 book.



Amuro said:
My girlfriend ordered it from this site, I'm sure there international equivalents. Lots of luverly stuff on there! The Up! stuff is gorgeous! The frame they mounted it in is also really really nice and it looks stunning on my wall!



Daniel [bleed0range] said:
That art is awesome and beautiful. I'm pretty big on art, I mean I collect it haha, so I can appreciate something as cool as that. Where can you even buy Pixar concept art prints? I want one so bad, Pixar is an amazing company that does amazing art.

Amuro said:
In a similar vein to that, I have a limited print of this concept art from Wall E framed


A gift from my girlfriend, which makes it even cooler (our second date was to see Wall E).



Daniel [bleed0range] said:
I own a lot of animation cels, but this is my favorite, actually used to animate an episode of the Simpsons. Homer doused in green paint kicking down Flander's fence.


I don't know if it's the "coolest" thing i own, but it's one of the coolest things I own.
But blake is cool so it makes his stuff double cool 

comicbookkiddo said:
I thought my stuff was cool till I saw blakesp26's list...
The shark tooth is pretty cool.

Hmm I one persons cool is another persons junk but a japanese robe I stole from a hotel in Tokyo is a cool reminder of an amazing birthday.
i wish i had a cannonball
yes, and i own edgey....so he is the coolest person here, also making him the coolest thing owned here. so i win

edgey44 said:
But blake is cool so it makes his stuff double cool 

comicbookkiddo said:
I thought my stuff was cool till I saw blakesp26's list...
*HIGH FIVE*

blakesp26 said:
yes, and i own edgey....so he is the coolest person here, also making him the coolest thing owned here. so i win

edgey44 said:
But blake is cool so it makes his stuff double cool 

comicbookkiddo said:
I thought my stuff was cool till I saw blakesp26's list...

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Weezer Bootlegs

SOCIAL

  • Weezer Links

Weezer Mailing List

Music

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Weezer.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Offline

Live Video