We all know its possible...and we all know that we are hoping for one. Who thinks that from Weezer's Memories Tour and all of the fan criticism that Weezer will turn it around? Maybe a hint from the "State Farm" song (sounds more like classic Weezer)? Maybe they have realized that its time to pull an American Idiot (Green Day's comeback). Don't get me wrong, I like every album, but I am ready for Weezer to blow away my mind again.  Rephrase: I love every album, but I'm ready for a new one that all fans, old and new, can love together.

Views: 35

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I agree with the "No."

The dreWid said:
No. 

Paperface said:
Agreed. But, 21st Century Breakdown is easily  their most complex and creative album ever.

The dreWid said:
Although, American idiot was green day's comeback, it wasn't much better than the one's before. 
I really like this comment.

Aus Untoured Since '96 said:

All their albums are fine.

What they need is waywaywaywaywaywaywaywaywaywaywaywaywaywaywaywayway better promotion.

Their albums deserve far more sales.

Fair answer.

Ronald Taylor said:

Weezer doesn't need a comeback album.  All their albums were written how the band wanted them to sound.  They weren't written for anyone but themselves.  Thats why music is an art form.  

All this crappy, no talent music on television and radio that won't stand the test of time needs to disapear to let talented bands back in the limelight.

Please enlighten me with the right answer then

☺♥ kittens bieber ♥☺ said:

popzoom said:
Fair wrong answer.

Ronald Taylor said:

Weezer doesn't need a comeback album.  All their albums were written how the band wanted them to sound.  They weren't written for anyone but themselves.  Thats why music is an art form.  

All this crappy, no talent music on television and radio that won't stand the test of time needs to disapear to let talented bands back in the limelight.

Golly -- I dunno, angelface. Guess I just wasn't aware that a person could only like one band at a time. Consider me a musical polygamist, if you will.

Besides, you guyz r all just so darn cute! Teehee!

sarah leeper said:

oh boy no you did not. if you love green day so much, what the HELL are you doing in weezer territory?
That's a fair answer too. I'm not going to be as one-sided as most of you people are online. I'm open to hearing your opinions and thats why I made this thread. Thanks.

ok...

-weezer does need a comeback album.
-all their albums were written how rivers wanted them to sound.
-they were written by rivers in his quest to become a legitimate pop star.
-writing music for no one but themselves is not why music is an art form.

i won't even get started on the second statement.

popzoom said:

Please enlighten me with the right answer then

popzoom said:
Fair wrong answer.

Ronald Taylor said:

If you say so.
Let's hope
Indeed

CrackerJack said:
The edit makes this thread alot better.

Sure, i would love a sequel to Pinkerton, but when a band, after 15 years, kicks out an album like hurley, stays actively involved in the community, and tours their old material, its hard to knock them.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Weezer Bootlegs

SOCIAL

• Weezer Links

Weezer Mailing List

Music

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Weezer.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Video