We all know its possible...and we all know that we are hoping for one. Who thinks that from Weezer's Memories Tour and all of the fan criticism that Weezer will turn it around? Maybe a hint from the "State Farm" song (sounds more like classic Weezer)? Maybe they have realized that its time to pull an American Idiot (Green Day's comeback). Don't get me wrong, I like every album, but I am ready for Weezer to blow away my mind again.  Rephrase: I love every album, but I'm ready for a new one that all fans, old and new, can love together.

Views: 35

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

1) Not in my opinion
2)No you are not the only one... I love Hurley
3)True, you are right man. I just wish they could have a new album that old and new fans can like together you know?

CrackerJack said:

1) The new greenday album sucks balls

2) Am i the only who thought that hurley was f****** awesome?

3) I dont need a comeback.  They gave us 2 of the best albums of all time, 5+ good-great rock albums, and....well, one shitty album.  What more can you want?

Common man is that real mature? Its fine if you don't like 21stCB but there's no reason to go over the top about it. Having different tastes is part of music and I love 21st Century Breakdown period.
I agree with all of this.

popzoom said:
1) Not in my opinion 2)No you are not the only one... I love Hurley 3)True, you are right man. I just wish they could have a new album that old and new fans can like together you know?

CrackerJack said:

3) I dont need a comeback.  They gave us 2 of the best albums of all time, 5+ good-great rock albums, and....well, one shitty album.  What more can you want?

This 

CrackerJack said:

Correction: YOU suck balls.

Seriously, people. No one posting on a Weezer board can sh*t on Green Day's output. As a band, they outclass the Weez on every conceivable level. This is the truth.

CrackerJack said:

The best two Weezer albums are better than any Green Day album.

Spike said:

Seriously, people. No one posting on a Weezer board can sh*t on Green Day's output. As a band, they outclass the Weez on every conceivable level. This is the truth.

CrackerJack said:

Fixed it for you Spike.

Spike said:

Correction: YOU suck gorilla balls.

CrackerJack said:

Green Day are Green Day.

Weezer are Weezer.

I like Weezer a lot more because I think they are better and they make music that I personally enjoy and identify with more than almost every other band - let alone Green Day, not because I hold anything personal against Green Day. That's just how it is.

If I wanted to suck Green Days balls I'd go and post on their website.

Also, I have a friend named Dean Gray. So sucking Green Days balls off is a big no-no.
oh boy no you did not. if you love green day so much, what the HELL are you doing in weezer territory?

Spike said:

CrackerJack said:

Weezer doesn't need a comeback album.  All their albums were written how the band wanted them to sound.  They weren't written for anyone but themselves.  Thats why music is an art form.  

All this crappy, no talent music on television and radio that won't stand the test of time needs to disapear to let talented bands back in the limelight.

All their albums are fine.

What they need is waywaywaywaywaywaywaywaywaywaywaywaywaywaywaywayway better promotion.

Their albums deserve far more sales.

American Idiot wasn't really a comeback in my eyes, because I like it (and 21st century breakdown) so much less than the albums that came before.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Weezer Bootlegs

SOCIAL

• Weezer Links

Weezer Mailing List

Music

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Weezer.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Video