ATN(yet)=W=?

C'mon gaiz, Friday night BLUE+PINKERTON add for Coachella this year?

It's been six LONG years, and this year's lineup is a total blast from the past: DURAN DURAN, the Strokes, Chemical Brothers, Lauryn Hill, Erykah Badu, Death from ABOVE 1979, JEW, Elbow....

Something's missing. 

Someone make it happen. 

Tags: 05, 11, coachella, desert, shred, weezer, yes

Views: 34

Attachments:

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Absolutely agree!!!  Weezer should headline, not kanye west...

coachella is f****** lame now

Everything's gonna be alright. 

onassis said:

coachella is f****** lame now

Weezer should headline two nights !!!!
if they were headlining Kanye would probably jump up on stage and try to take over...I admire that man

Sali said:

hahaha

SPAZ said:

if they were headlining Kanye would probably jump up on stage and try to take over...I admire that man

Sali said:
WilfordBrimley (shoelessthunder) said:
weezer is not on par with bands like Animal Collective, or even Broken Social Scene for that matter...at least not these days. That's the only thing I feel when I look at that lineup.
Throw out Kanye on day three and add in Big Audio Dynamite and Titus Andronicus.  Then maybe I would risk dehydration, sunburn, possible asphyxiation, dealing with masses of a*******,  and having to use nasty porta potties for this.
My thoughts exactly! bwahahhaaha   But Kings of Leon was pretty damn good though.

crystal_iceburg said:

hahaha

SPAZ said:

Sali said:
Saw Weezer in 2005 @ Coachella.... not sure if I'd go again, even if Weezer was there all three days.

placemats said:
Throw out Kanye on day three and add in Big Audio Dynamite and Titus Andronicus.  Then maybe I would risk dehydration, sunburn, possible asphyxiation, dealing with masses of a*******,  and having to use nasty porta potties for this.
Haha!

crystal_iceburg said:

hahaha

SPAZ said:

Sali said:
The lineup as is isn't that bad. I'd love to see The Black Keys, Brandon Flowers, The Strokes and Bright Eyes. I saw the Strokes at Lolla and their setlist was amazing.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Weezer Bootlegs

SOCIAL

• Weezer Links

Weezer Mailing List

Music

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Weezer.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Video