Views: 24

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

prettay good

could you post the lyrics? semi-inaudible
Enchanting.

Hopefully by Christmas I'll be able to post up my band's Christmas song.
The temperature is dropping, the leaves are falling, the defroster's having to kick into gear...

And I'm with you... this is my winter wonderland... i don't need snow, i don't need sleighs, i don't need presents, i just need you... i just need your love

There are fireplaces lit, there is Santa's sleigh, marshmallows being roasted, and chestnuts on an open fire, but i just need you

This is my winter wonderland... i don't need snow, i don't need sleighs, i don't need presents, i just need you... i don't need snow, i don't need sleighs, i don't need presents, i just need you...

I just need your love
Upload it to youtube or your profile.
Wonderful. Really like it.
thanks for all the kind words. and G Foo, every time i try to upload anything to my weezer page it says there's an error on the page. i've tried this in numerous browsers (IE, Mozilla, Chrome) and the simple uploader as well as the flash. mediafire's all i can do for now, but i will try to get it on youtube in the next day or two. i'll let you know.
You can link the video from YouTube without uploading anything on your profile.

legendofchin97 said:
thanks for all the kind words. and G Foo, every time i try to upload anything to my weezer page it says there's an error on the page. i've tried this in numerous browsers (IE, Mozilla, Chrome) and the simple uploader as well as the flash. mediafire's all i can do for now, but i will try to get it on youtube in the next day or two. i'll let you know.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Weezer Bootlegs

SOCIAL

• Weezer Links

Weezer Mailing List

Music

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Weezer.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Video