Lets talk about it..

I will start... That was soooo frigging awesome! I met brian and shook his hand which made my yr.

So my husband tells me you ustreamers were talking about me earlier

lol u guys r hilarous

Ok im giving up on this phone internet stuff I think it took me 30 to type type thos lolol

Sorry for typos

Views: 6

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I'm just glad that you left alive.  You must have feared for your life as soon as Weezer began to play Memories.  Eye glued to the mic...lol jk I'm glad you had an amazing time.  And with Brian Bell's imprint on your hand I'm sure that you left Aragon extra sassy...

Of course we were talking about you! :P

Hope you had a ball!

Haha im still kicking! I can barely talk now from singing\screaming tho but still k kicking lol

I have 2 hours and 22 minutes til I get home. Cant wait. Gonna look at my crappy pics then go to bed.

"Do I smell something?"

Pat literally said that about 5 seconds after me and all the friends I was with picked up on that unmistakable smell, lol. But in all seriousness, the show was amazing. I honestly can't imagine the show being any better, songs were great, performance was great, energy at Aragon was great, just an all around phenomenal show that I won't be forgetting anytime soon.

The smell was horrid. There was a group of guys right in front of me that was passing a joint. The smoke went right in my face. I covered my face w/my shirt and was fanning it away.

However, yes, the show was very very amazing.

My husband made me go grocery shopping w/him earlier and I felt like a zombie. I know a lot of ppl who work there because I used to work there (a lot of them also know my addiction to weezer because I used to sing there songs while I worked all of the time) and they were all like "How was Weezer!!??" "Freaking amazing."

krisande said:

"Do I smell something?"

Pat literally said that about 5 seconds after me and all the friends I was with picked up on that unmistakable smell, lol. But in all seriousness, the show was amazing. I honestly can't imagine the show being any better, songs were great, performance was great, energy at Aragon was great, just an all around phenomenal show that I won't be forgetting anytime soon.

haha. i said it like 5 seconds before Pat did too! it was so nasty!

krisande said:

"Do I smell something?"

twas an amazing show indeed!!!!    It could not have been any better....My ONLY complaint is that the guy in front of us must have had white castle or something......no respect with the gas passing...other than that, it was PERFECT...I have some videos from both shows..... http://www.youtube.com/user/pangiesauce?feature=mhum

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Weezer Bootlegs

SOCIAL

• Weezer Links

Weezer Mailing List

Music

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Weezer.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Video