My band just recorded a short, stripped-down acoustic EP that we released for free online.  We recorded a cover of El Scorcho for kicks during the sessions.  Thought some of y'all might wanna check it out:

Also, for those of you who want to download the EP/check out our studio recordings:

http://www.mediafire.com/?zi31r72d66002s4
http://thoughtbeneathfilm.bandcamp.com/

And for those of you who like what you hear, feel free to follow us on Facebook:

http://www.facebook.com/thoughtbeneathfilm

Thanks guys and let me know what you think!
-Brent

Tags: Acoustic, Beneath, Cover, El, Film, Pinkerton, Scorcho, Thought, Weezer

Views: 129

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

if um you don't mind my saying... in the second song on facebook you mentioned you were hung up on some memories or something. I just don't understand, instead of writing a song about being hung up on memories, why don't you just figure out how to not be hung up on memories. What you're doing is cool, but it's kind of 90's, just saying. What would be most proper, would be if you figured out firstly how to live without problems and confusion so it's not infused in the lyrics, and the music would be more of a spectacle and more original. The first song is catchy though.

I'm just bored sorry... I want to bang a Long island girl though, asap

flarm, you can't be serious....

first of all, are you really giving people advice on how to "live without problems" after b******* about your mother 24/7?

secondly, he is doing something called channeling his emotions into a creative output.....something you aren't too familiar with. 

lastly, you are never going to find a long island girl

Stevenson Alderworst said:

if um you don't mind my saying... in the second song on facebook you mentioned you were hung up on some memories or something. I just don't understand, instead of writing a song about being hung up on memories, why don't you just figure out how to not be hung up on memories. What you're doing is cool, but it's kind of 90's, just saying. What would be most proper, would be if you figured out firstly how to live without problems and confusion so it's not infused in the lyrics, and the music would be more of a spectacle and more original. The first song is catchy though.

I'm just bored sorry... I want to bang a Long island girl though, asap

Hahaha it's all good. Thanks for the input Stevenson Alderworst and for taking the time to check out the tunes! And thanks for sticking up for me if-i-were-an-orange haha! Appreciate it. Both of you. Best of luck with that long island girl dude...she'll come around.

maybe staten island is more your style

JumpingJesusOnAPogostick! [spaz] said:

maybe staten island is more your style

Seems like that would be hard to do with a micropenis.

I want to bang a Long island girl though, asap

what you really need is a short agile penis.

placemats said:

Seems like that would be hard to do with a micropenis.

I want to bang a Long island girl though, asap

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Weezer Bootlegs

SOCIAL

• Weezer Links

Weezer Mailing List

Music

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Weezer.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service