I attended half of the show in Austin tonight, and as much as I loved it, I hated the fact that there were obviously drugs present. I always thought of Weezer as a good, clean cut band. I'm kinda annoyed that the pothead next to me did not let me enjoy the show to the fullest. Anyone else think all druggies would be kicked out? 

Tags: Drugs, clean, concert, kick, out

Views: 811

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

it is indeed.  I was really kidding about the terrorism part.  I think it typically supports dead beat dads (but not always).

Sara, if it really bothered you that much, you're Fiance should have strong armed the guy, taken his stash, and put the joint out on his forehead.  Maybe that's just me being old fashion, but if my girlfriend was threatening to leave a Pinkerton Memories show because of a person next to me, that person would be taken care of.

Klugscheißer [spaz] said:

that's why everyone should be allowed to grow their own, but that's a seperate topic

Gregor =w= Langbehn said:
that's a slippery slope.  drugs also support terrorism and musical inspiration...burndt jamb..cough

are you sure you're not just mad cause he didn't offer?
I agree that it is the venue. Keep Austin weird, I guess. I just have a problem with smoke in general. My sinuses start acting up and the inside of my nose starts to swell which males it kinda hard to breathe. I like breathing. But the dope wasn't the only reason we left. My fiancé had to be at work at 5:30 the next morning so we decides to head on out so he wouldn't be tired at work.
Nope. I work for the other side of the law. Would have been a conflict of interest. :)

that stinks!  My roommate has that reaction, but only to cigarette smoke.  You might have to go japanese next time you see weezer. 

This one is USB compatible (if you actually wore this, I doubt anyone would come within 10 ft of you)

Sara said:

I agree that it is the venue. Keep Austin weird, I guess. I just have a problem with smoke in general. My sinuses start acting up and the inside of my nose starts to swell which males it kinda hard to breathe. I like breathing. But the dope wasn't the only reason we left. My fiancé had to be at work at 5:30 the next morning so we decides to head on out so he wouldn't be tired at work.
Haha that's awesome! I'll have to gt me one of those!
Was it just weed? If he was bumping into you he was probably drunk.
Nope. It was an assortment of things. But the fact that my boob kept being touched was not cool. But I don't get why anyone would want to be drugged out during a Weezer concert? Like everyone says, it was awesome! So you'd want to remember it, right?."

Matt said:
Drugged out, as in strung out on something other than alcohol or weed, yeah, but honestly marijuana isn't bad - hell I remember more far things from when I was high than when I was drunk (which is why i barely ever drink!).  Lung wise meh, you'll be alright, allergies, yeah, allergies suck, sorry.  My feeling is to go to the back, smoke a bowl, then return - A LITTLE COURTESY FOR THE NON-PARTAKERS, JEESH! :)
...this cannot be serious.
as opposed to the side of the law that....does....drugs....wait what?

Sara said:
Nope. I work for the other side of the law. Would have been a conflict of interest. :)

Exactly...

x ; x said:
as opposed to the side of the law that....does....drugs....wait what?

Sara said:

What kind of boyfriend would let some guy be all up on his girl to the point that her boobs are being rubbed on?  Seems like your fiance is not doing a good job of looking out for you, Sara.  Think you ought to dump him and find someone who is willing to man up in these situations.  NOT GOHI seems to like you...

Sara said:

Nope. It was an assortment of things. But the fact that my boob kept being touched was not cool. But I don't get why anyone would want to be drugged out during a Weezer concert? Like everyone says, it was awesome! So you'd want to remember it, right?."

Matt said:

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Weezer Bootlegs

SOCIAL

• Weezer Links

Weezer Mailing List

Music

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Weezer.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Video