I attended half of the show in Austin tonight, and as much as I loved it, I hated the fact that there were obviously drugs present. I always thought of Weezer as a good, clean cut band. I'm kinda annoyed that the pothead next to me did not let me enjoy the show to the fullest. Anyone else think all druggies would be kicked out? 

Tags: Drugs, clean, concert, kick, out

Views: 808

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I'll see... But honestly, when u have to keep an eye on the guy next to you to make sure he doesn't knock you over, how can you enjoy the show to the fullest? Hmmmmm.... Watching the band perform on stage or watching this guy to make sure he doesn't fall down and take me with him?

You could have moved, you know. To the right. People in my section at least were very lenient. I'm a big guy, I would have protected you. :p

jk jk

(weed doesn't make your lungs unhealthy.. especially not after one fleeting secondhand exposure. not a fan of it or anything, just saying, yo)
I know I could have, but with every step I took to the right, I was drifting further and further away from my fiancé. He did tell the guy to calm down, though and he did. Even though I missed Pinkerton, I thoroughly enjoyed the first half.

On a lighter note... Anyone else find the drummer to be the most entertaining part of The Knux?
Frontman was pretty cool. Drummer kind of made me feel sick hahaha
Frontman had creepy eyes! LOL! I have no words for the drummer's face. I have absolutely never seen that before. >:o 
Man i check out "cappuccino" on YouTube. Way better live. And yeah the drummer was amusing :D
I was about to say pretty  much the same thing. It's the VENUE.. not Weezer. I also agree with previous posters that instead of leaving you should have just moved. You were worried about your spot but you left... that's giving up on the entire show! That saddens me because from what I've heard... you missed an amazing show. :(

Sarah C. Kim said:
Yes.  We have no control over how the venues enforce their policies, but obviously any illegal activity should never be tolerated.  Next time you can ask security to boot the guy.
Would of been funny if they played we are all on drugs last night
are you sure you're not just mad cause he didn't offer?
that's a slippery slope.  drugs also support terrorism and musical inspiration...burndt jamb..cough

Klugscheißer [spaz] said:
that's why everyone should be allowed to grow their own, but that's a seperate topic

Gregor =w= Langbehn said:
that's a slippery slope.  drugs also support terrorism and musical inspiration...burndt jamb..cough

Klugscheißer [spaz] said:

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Weezer Bootlegs

SOCIAL

• Weezer Links

Weezer Mailing List

Music

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Weezer.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Video