I attended half of the show in Austin tonight, and as much as I loved it, I hated the fact that there were obviously drugs present. I always thought of Weezer as a good, clean cut band. I'm kinda annoyed that the pothead next to me did not let me enjoy the show to the fullest. Anyone else think all druggies would be kicked out? 

Tags: Drugs, clean, concert, kick, out

Views: 811

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

if u are far too precious to be "bumped " into in a packed crowded venue and smell a little weed smoke then just stay home.

it was you, wasn't it?

jcfelix said:

if u are far too precious to be "bumped " into in a packed crowded venue and smell a little weed smoke then just stay home.

We kinda got a little separated as I was trying to get away. 

And yes, I am far to precious. Thus the reason why I left. I think I mentioned that earlier...
yup u caught me red handed

Klugscheißer [spaz] said:
it was you, wasn't it?

jcfelix said:

y in the world would i go back and read all your whiny posts??
Sara said:
We kinda got a little separated as I was trying to get away. 

And yes, I am far to precious. Thus the reason why I left. I think I mentioned that earlier...
I'm not akin u to go back and read all my whiney posts, but I think that can be assumed by my initial post. 
Asking***

Sara said:
I'm not akin u to go back and read all my whiney posts, but I think that can be assumed by my initial post. 
And I think that by the fact you knew I was being bumped into, you had to go back and read some of my whiney posts. 

i read your first couple posts silly goose thats it. only cuz i'm amazed that someone can be filled with so many complaints and let one individual solely dictate on how u enjoy a night of weezer.

but i'm bored of this thread, have a good day sara :)

**edited the word solely, my spelling sucks

Sara said:

And I think that by the fact you knew I was being bumped into, you had to go back and read some of my whiney posts. 
Peace.

jcfelix said:

i read your first couple posts silly goose thats it. only cuz i'm amazed that someone can be filled with so many complaints and let one indivdual solely dictate on how u enjoy a night of weezer.

but i'm bored of this thread, have a good day sara :)

**edited the word solely, my spelling sucks

Sara said:

you know what gets my panties in a bind?

when girls with long hair don't wear it in a tight bun while at a show.  Seriously, I am sweaty, and your hair sticks to my arms and face when I am standing behind you.

Also, dudes that wear backpacks into a show.  What are you carrying in there, a couple hundred inhalers?

Let's all unbunch our panties and be friends. :)

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Weezer Bootlegs

SOCIAL

• Weezer Links

Weezer Mailing List

Music

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Weezer.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Video