I attended half of the show in Austin tonight, and as much as I loved it, I hated the fact that there were obviously drugs present. I always thought of Weezer as a good, clean cut band. I'm kinda annoyed that the pothead next to me did not let me enjoy the show to the fullest. Anyone else think all druggies would be kicked out? 

Tags: Drugs, clean, concert, kick, out

Views: 808

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Why only half?
Because there was a guy obviously strung out on something that kept bumping into everyone. I wish I had stayed for the full show but I got tired of smelling earthly herbs.

Che Salgado said:
Why only half?
Oh, yeah sorry he ruined such a great concert. Should've tried to move. or came up to the deck. Everyone was clean up there.
I would have loved to be on the deck! We were pretty close to the front and didn't want to lose our spot. :(
lol
I hate all the drugs too, but.... missing half of a Weezer show? Jeez

Sara said:
Because there was a guy obviously strung out on something that kept bumping into everyone. I wish I had stayed for the full show but I got tired of smelling earthly herbs.

Che Salgado said:
Why only half?
Yes.  We have no control over how the venues enforce their policies, but obviously any illegal activity should never be tolerated.  Next time you can ask security to boot the guy.
I know! I'm still kicking myself in the butt! It was my first, too! Maybe they'll come back to Texas or a neighboring state soon so I can make up for this concert.

Thanks, Sarah. Next time I'll be sure to know where security is. 

You didn't let yourself enjoy the show to the fullest. Honestly, I'm sorry that people smoking weed bothers you that much, but you missed the band playing Pinkerton... over your dislike of pot? You know everyone in the band has smoked, right? Also, most rock concerts are far worse in regards to skunkiness.

I'm sorry but... jeesh. of all the reasons to walk out of a memories show...

I'm sorry we have differing opinions. The members having smoked pot is none of my concern unless they're doing it right next to me. Sorry I like to keep my lungs healthy. Just personal preference, I guess.

Michael Rowland (NOT GOHI) said:

You didn't let yourself enjoy the show to the fullest. Honestly, I'm sorry that people smoking weed bothers you that much, but you missed the band playing Pinkerton... over your dislike of pot? You know everyone in the band has smoked, right? Also, most rock concerts are far worse in regards to skunkiness.

I'm sorry but... jeesh. of all the reasons to walk out of a memories show...

I like my lungs like i like my women. Unhealthy.
Don't go to rock concerts.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Weezer Bootlegs

SOCIAL

• Weezer Links

Weezer Mailing List

Music

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Weezer.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Video