http://youtu.be/cFXwKLyIEx4

Lolz, new weezer vid on vevo, someone saw this?

I think that Chamillionaire comepletely owned lil wayne in this performance, no?

I actually start liking some songs of raditude... Not this one though

Views: 242

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

oh, i just found out that it's old footage from 2009, uploaded now
I like the Alone version of Can't Stop Partying and I used to think that the Raditude version of it was okay, but now i'm not too keen on it. I do like a lot of the other songs on Raditude though :P
I hate can't stop partying. This version was better than the lil Wayne one, though. 
this song is f****** gold

who remembers this:

I love that performance Gregor =w= Langbehn. It's one of my all time favourites.
go show footage was nice
I go through phases of liking it and disliking it. I listened to it for the first time in ages the other day and I think I'm about to start liking it again.
I personally like the Coconut Teaser version better.  much more rawk

Indiekid said:
I go through phases of liking it and disliking it. I listened to it for the first time in ages the other day and I think I'm about to start liking it again.
Ok I just listened to that version for the first time ever and...wow. It's so good! 

Gregor =w= Langbehn said:

Indiekid said:
*freaking awful

Indiekid said:
Ok I just listened to that version for the first time ever and...wow. It's so good! 

Indiekid said:
Much better than the album version anyway

Gohi said:
*freaking awful

Indiekid said:

Indiekid said:

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Weezer Bootlegs

SOCIAL

• Weezer Links

Weezer Mailing List

Music

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Weezer.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Video