I'm excited and pleasantly surprised that Weezer is playing B-sides for this tour. Many of us on here totally thought they weren't going to play them on this tour, yet I was holding out hope. I'm hoping they keep it up for the Chicago Pinkerton night as well. Do we think this will be a trend that will carry into the future on other tours, or is this just a nostalgic thing that will pass once the tour is over? 

Most of us love the B-sides and in fact some of them are my favorite Weezer songs, which I know many of you also feel the same about. Personally I think it makes the live shows much more interesting to throw in b-sides, covers etc. than to only play the hits. What do you think?

Views: 6

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Totally agree.  If they play Waiting on You I think I'm going to explode with happiness.

They played Susanne on saturday and i almost died

I know I freaked out when they started playing You Gave Your Love To Me Softly at the show I went to. They seem to do different stuff, though. For example, one person said they played Jamie at his show, but they didn't play Jamie at mine. So there's no way of knowing what they'll play at yours.

you gave your love to me softly was the highlight of the event

They have constantly been playing Susanne and YGYLTMS at almost all of the Pinkerton nights on the tour. The 12/18 NYC Pinkerton show was the first time they've played Jamie since like 1996. And that night they also the only show on the tour so far they didn't play Island in the Sun. So definitely expect to see Susanne and YGYLTMS. Hopefully for everyone's sake they they'll keep playing Jamie.

Caelan Register said:

I know I freaked out when they started playing You Gave Your Love To Me Softly at the show I went to. They seem to do different stuff, though. For example, one person said they played Jamie at his show, but they didn't play Jamie at mine. So there's no way of knowing what they'll play at yours.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Weezer Bootlegs

SOCIAL

• Weezer Links

Weezer Mailing List

Music

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Weezer.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Video