Thank you so much guys! it was the best show that i have ever been to in my life, it was good that Rivers played guitar on basically every song and got very interactive with the crowd, i touched his hand :P it was also amazing to hear some of the b-sides and a lot of stuff from Blue, Pinkerton and some recent stuff.

Thank you so so so so much! it was absolutely amazing and i caught a drumstick :D!.

Also i met someone who abslotely loves Weezer like me, we knew every song and all the b-sides etc, it was great :).

The only thing that was strange was that Brian didn't look as happy and didn't smile as much as the rest of the band, does anyone know why?.

Views: 63

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

The whole band was amazing and Karl did a great job with the camera's.

Nice, you went to a great show.

From when I've seen Brian live, he never really looks unhappy, just very serious, perhaps.

I held rivers hand for like two whole seconds!!!! Haha ;) loved it, was absolutely awesome!! so lucky for catching the drumstick! Did you love that bit at the end when they were all playing drums hahaha
Oh, and no beverly hills in the setlist! Woh! Yay for that, shocker though. Setlist was amazing, got 8/10 songs off blue and half of Pinkerton!!
7/10*

MrFrenchDog said:
Oh, and no beverly hills in the setlist! Woh! Yay for that, shocker though. Setlist was amazing, got 8/10 songs off blue and half of Pinkerton!!
Sounds like it was a great show. Glad you guys had a blast at it.
It was only 1 minute later. You still could've just edited the original post.

MrFrenchDog said:
7/10*

MrFrenchDog said:
Jealous.
I don't remember much after 'the greatest man'
I'm was on my iPod, but thanks so much.

Jordan said:
It was only 1 minute later. You still could've just edited the original post.

MrFrenchDog said:
7/10*

MrFrenchDog said:
it was an amazing show! I couldn't believe all the songs they played! When the world has turned and left me here started I was just breath taken, I've been waiting to hear that song live for a long time. The venue had a great atmosphere, and the tube ride home was a lot of fun! =w=
It was absolutely amazing and the songs they played were a great surprise, and i loved all the solo's because Rivers would always play them, but so would other Pat or Brian so it sounded really cool.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Weezer Bootlegs

SOCIAL

• Weezer Links

Weezer Mailing List

Music

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Weezer.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Video