According to the Facebook page, The Relationship CD will finally be released on 11/30/2010.  iTunes has it for 7.99 and song previews.  

Thought I'd pass along!

Views: 110

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Finally!
Listened to the preview clips. Not bad. But definitely not my kind of music. I'm going to be cliche and say I miss the Space Twins 7" record and demo cd era of Brian Bell's writing style.

Samuel Marzioli said:
Listened to the preview clips. Not bad. But definitely not my kind of music. I'm going to be cliche and say I miss the Space Twins 7" record and demo cd era of Brian Bell's writing style.

I agree....Space Twins was great. I'll give this a whirl. Man, 'Thought I Knew' is MUCH different. Doesn't sound like a Mountain Dew commercial anymore.
I'm glad to see they're finally going to release this thing. It sounds very calm, relaxed, unrushed...That's pretty much what the process was I believe.

I wonder what the other guys in the band have been thinking. Initially it's like "Hey this is my big break!" Then Brian is like "Hey I gotta go do another Weezer record, wait here 'till I get back." Frustrating, but hopefully some people will buy the album. Brian doesn't need the money but perhaps the other guys do.
Based on the iTunes previews, this is going to be a disappointment. The demos they had on Myspace a while back were so promising.
YEAH! That's on my birthday! YES!
I'm getting this. The Relationship is awesome.
I guess one should approach it for what it is, which is 'Not Weezer'. I think it's cool. Mellow, and different. Good for Brian and the rest of the guys.
"Gosh dang, this is great"
I like a couple of songs, but otherwise, this is a little sleepy for me. I really admire Brian though, and have never been able to resist his good looks and great hair. I'm going to buy it, but I don't know how much I'll actually be grooving to it.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Weezer Bootlegs

SOCIAL

• Weezer Links

Weezer Mailing List

Music

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Weezer.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Video