When I saw Weezer in Paso Robles, I was waiting in front of the arena with my friends, and Brian walked right by me, and I said "Brian Bell?! Can't wait for the show man!" and He just kind of looked at me and like dodged me. Is he always like this? Let me just say it was kind shitty. But oh well, they put on an amazing show.

Views: 1459

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

My friend met Brian Bell and he was the nicest guy to him. I doubt he's like this all the time.

Hahahahahaha...its funny cause he probably was just lookin around to see who called his name, didn't realize it was you, and just kept on walking...

so true

America said:

Hahahahahaha...its funny cause he probably was just lookin around to see who called his name, didn't realize it was you, and just kept on walking...

Brian was nothing but nice to me when I met him. You just have to be confident and relaxed when you meet anyone in the band. It's okay to be excited but don't freak out.

I only talked to him for a few seconds when I met him but he was super nice and appreciative.

Bummer.....guess i was too late. :(

btw, I didn't realize it was a 3 month old thread. It just came up on google.  But I want to see the Relationship if they ever play any gigs. 

Joe said:

What I wanna know is why the need was felt to bring back a 3 month old thread to ask this.

I kid though.... If you went to any of the memories tour dates you could have met him and had him sign The Relationship album ;)

EmilyBee said:

What I wanna know is how so many of you were lucky enough to meet him!

I met him and Scott once and Brian was very nice. He shook my hand. Scott didn;t seem to notice me which was upsetting, as I walked away I could hear Brian tell Scott 'Hey man, you totally ignored that kid.'. So Scott called after me, beckoned me back, shook my hand and apologised.

I have to say, Weezer are the nicest bunch of lads you'll ever meet. I also had the pleasure of meeting Sting last summer and he was a total arrogant arse.

It's a shame you're encounter with Brian left you with a bad taste in your mouth but be thankful it wasn't Sting.

sting lol

Supes said:

I met him and Scott once and Brian was very nice. He shook my hand. Scott didn;t seem to notice me which was upsetting, as I walked away I could hear Brian tell Scott 'Hey man, you totally ignored that kid.'. So Scott called after me, beckoned me back, shook my hand and apologised.

I have to say, Weezer are the nicest bunch of lads you'll ever meet. I also had the pleasure of meeting Sting last summer and he was a total arrogant arse.

It's a shame you're encounter with Brian left you with a bad taste in your mouth but be thankful it wasn't Sting.

You sometimes have to look at it from there perspective.

After a show they might be tired, worn down, maybe something happened...Who knows.

Try not to take offense, I'm sure for every bad experience many people had good experiences too.

I haven't met Brian so the jury's still out for me on whether or not he's a jerk.  But consider if you were under as much scrutiny on a daily basis, I'm sure something negative could be found to blog about.
are u positive it was him?? haha
I've met him three times and he is a great guy an on the therd  Time he even remembered me 

RSS

Weezer Bootlegs

SOCIAL

• Weezer Links

Weezer Mailing List

Music

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Weezer.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Video