What's your favorite book?

Views: 319

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

I know this seems strange but Rivers you should read the Holy Bible cause just listening to the stories enlightens you and hearing about what Jesus says it just brings you peace and I myself am an amateur musician and i felt like i could create a beautiful peace of work.
its true im in top set and by the end of this yeah i will have finished them i would say ask my school but wouldent put them on here we are doing macbeth atm, but i pick my shosses in about 2 weeks so if i i pick english so if icarry on i will have finished them all by the end of this year:)

berry rydell said:
i find that very difficult to believe.

Bryony Rose Copnall said:
Doing them early im in year 9 in english xx

berry rydell said:
GCSEs? aren't you 13?

Bryony Rose Copnall said:
i have to read and watch beowulf , its a peom bores me lol have to do it for my gcse's :)

Chloe said:
Well I'm only 12 but I like Running Wild by Michael Morpurgo, I read it when I was 9 and it's my childhood favourite. I also like Beowulf but I don't know who it's by :P 

Weezer fan said:
Animal Farm, 1984, Choke, Fight club
Clearly this is on the dark side but its inspired me .Anything by Edgar Allan Poe or research the bubonic plague .The book impulse is good i dont know who its by but it was excellent. 

I'd recommend the following book that was illustrated by Edward Gorey.

The Hunger Games books (though already mentioned, sorry) are really powerful. Also, books by Marcus Zusak, especially The Book Thief and I Am The Messenger are awesome. 

**Also, David Sedaris is a beast :)

Catcher in the Rye or Maltese Falcon
I've always been a huge fan of The Sherlock Holmes books.
Pretty big fan of Stephen King
Misery would be a great book for some of the fans on here to read.

Samantha Ramirez said:
I completely agree!! Awesome book, some "hardcore" Weezer fans may even relate to it! lol

Michael Rowland (Gohi) said:
Misery would be a great book for some of the fans on here to read.

Samantha Ramirez said:
High Fidelity.
placemats said:
Death to this thread.

RSS

Weezer Bootlegs

SOCIAL

• Weezer Links

Weezer Mailing List

Music

Loading…