What's your favorite book?

Views: 319

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

The Lightning Thief Series. I don't know if it will be a good book for song ideas but it's my favorite series. Or Of Mice and Magic. They are both pretty good books.
Stephen Kings latest Under the Dome was awesome! Sorry if someone already suggested it.
Into the Wild. Really captures the heart and soul of the wandering spirit in all of us. Could inspire some great songs.
Doors of Perception/ Heaven and Hell by Aldous Huxley. Gives a totally different beautiful view on life
Who will run the frog hospital? - Lorrie Moore
How to be alone - Jonathan Franzen
On writing - Stephen King
The Razor's Edge, Zen and the Birds of Appetite, House of Leaves, The Heart is A Lonely Hunter, To the Lighthouse, any poetry by Billy Collins, Desolation Angels, Candy: A Novel of Love And Addiction, The Tao of Pooh
The Giver - awesome book
The Divine Comedy (Dante's Inferno) - just finished it and it is a very spiritual eye opening book.

Jesper Andersen said:
John Lennon's "In His Own Write", is great!

I'm currently reading "Skywriting by Word of Mouth" dude would have been a brilliant writer regardless of the Beatles.
Songwiting for dummies (not that you even need it, Rivers)
One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest

Ken Kesey

The best of all my friend. Watch the movie, Jack Nicholson is the star in it.
regarding

I also love Edgar Allen Poe, and think a song with that kind of influence would be really interesting. Especially if that same song is also the one with Pink Floyd influence, because I'd be interested in hearing what a Weezer song with a Pink Floyd, Edgar Allen Poe influence would sound like.

if you want to see Poe + Rock, you NEED to listen to this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xl9AIBVU69g

great song, great album.

RSS

Weezer Bootlegs

SOCIAL

• Weezer Links

Weezer Mailing List

Music

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Weezer.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service