What's your favorite book?

Views: 318

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

All Stephen King (mainly the Dark Tower Series), Slaughterhouse-Five, Abraham Lincoln: Vampire Hunter, Harry Potter, Anything Edgar Allen Poe wrote, The Giver, and CALVIN AND HOBBES.
I think Rivers is just taking the piss of all the boardies.
I also love Edgar Allen Poe, and think a song with that kind of influence would be really interesting. Especially if that same song is also the one with Pink Floyd influence, because I'd be interested in hearing what a Weezer song with a Pink Floyd, Edgar Allen Poe influence would sound like.

Weird Lad said:
All Stephen King (mainly the Dark Tower Series), Slaughterhouse-Five, Abraham Lincoln: Vampire Hunter, Harry Potter, Anything Edgar Allen Poe wrote, The Giver, and CALVIN AND HOBBES.
I agree! Weezer should do with Harry Potter what Iron Maiden did with "Rhyme of the Ancient Mariner"

elscorcho said:
Harry Potter. How about a Harry Potter concept album, Rivers?
Not that much of a reader, but I liked the Maximum Ride series when I was in high school.
Siddhartha by Hermann Hesse

I'm sure you've read this Rivers, but this has to be one of my favorite books. Great book about not following the pack, and finding your own way.
The Berenstain Bears Learn to Share
Neverwhere - Neil Gaiman. All of Neil Gaiman's books are absolutely phenomenal. Most of them have a through the looking-glass kinda vibe. Start off normal, and then it just gets weird.

He also does the Sandman graphic novels which are mind blowingly awesome.
Hey Rivers "Catch 22"!
The Little Prince by Antoine de Saint-Exupéry.

(trust me, this answer is the correct one)
I suggest The Catcher in the Rye. It will set you back 20 years emotionally but it's inspirational. Good old Holden Caulfield. I'm sure you've read this.
Reading a poorly written book could influence a song in some interesting ways

And on a possibly related note, Sarah Palin has a book out.

RSS

Weezer Bootlegs

SOCIAL

• Weezer Links

Weezer Mailing List

Music

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Weezer.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Video