Which song will join Blowin' My Stack/ Unspoken/ Trippin' Down the Freeway/ The Greatest Man That Ever Lived/ Perfect Situation/ and Burndt Jamb/ and Island in the Sun in our Ultimate Weezer Survivor Game?  Here are the rules:  Vote off your least favorite of the songs remaining. Vote for 2 songs until we get down to 5. Since there are 13 songs, I will eliminate 2 songs in each of the first 3 rounds.  Remember when we get down to the final 2 songs, we vote to win.

Now I know most of you w looking forward to the Pinkerton Survivor Game possibly starting today. We will get to that in just over a week.......but until then, we need to do this game first.  The first reason for this is that are many great songs on this list and they deserve a chance at being included.  The other reason for the bonus game is that it will give us an even 10 songs in our Ultimate game.

1. Susanne

2. Mykel and Carli

3. Jamie

4. I Swear it's True (Eliminated Round 1)

5. Lullaby For Wayne (Eliminated Round 1)

6. Paperface (Eliminated Round 2)

7. You Gave Your Love to Me Softly (Eliminated Round 2)

8. Waiting On You

9. Tragic Girl

10. Devotion

11. Longtime Sunshine

12. Getting Up and Leaving (Eliminated Round 2)

13. I Just Threw Out The Love of My Dreams

Views: 2275

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Round 1:

You Gave Your Love to Me Softly

Lullaby For Wayne

Can we do this one last? That makes sense to me. And yes I was one of those looking forward to the Pinkerton Survivor Game but mostly Blue.
We're sticking with this one starting now. Don't worry, Pinkerton will start in 8 days, Blue in 16, and our ultimate game in 24. Then it's over forever!  Well, until a couple of months after Weezer's next album is released.

PUPPIES! said:
Can we do this one last? That makes sense to me. And yes I was one of those looking forward to the Pinkerton Survivor Game but mostly Blue.

I Swear It's True

Lullaby For Wayne

Lullaby for Wayne

I Swear it's True

I Just Threw Out The Love Of My Dreams
Lullaby For Wayne

Susanne

Getting Up and Leaving

How the hell can you vote for Lullaby for Wayne so early you flucks.

I Swear It's True
Lullaby for Wayne

All are great but..

Lullaby For Wayne

Mykel and Carli

I Swear It's True

Susanne

Getting Up and Leaving
Tragic Girl

Lullaby for Wayne

I Swear It's True

Reply to Discussion