Which song will join Blowin' My Stack/ Unspoken/ Trippin' Down the Freeway/ The Greatest Man That Ever Lived/ Perfect Situation/ and Burndt Jamb/ and Island in the Sun in our Ultimate Weezer Survivor Game?  Here are the rules:  Vote off your least favorite of the songs remaining. Vote for 2 songs until we get down to 5. Since there are 13 songs, I will eliminate 2 songs in each of the first 3 rounds.  Remember when we get down to the final 2 songs, we vote to win.

Now I know most of you w looking forward to the Pinkerton Survivor Game possibly starting today. We will get to that in just over a week.......but until then, we need to do this game first.  The first reason for this is that are many great songs on this list and they deserve a chance at being included.  The other reason for the bonus game is that it will give us an even 10 songs in our Ultimate game.

1. Susanne

2. Mykel and Carli

3. Jamie

4. I Swear it's True (Eliminated Round 1)

5. Lullaby For Wayne (Eliminated Round 1)

6. Paperface (Eliminated Round 2)

7. You Gave Your Love to Me Softly (Eliminated Round 2)

8. Waiting On You

9. Tragic Girl

10. Devotion

11. Longtime Sunshine

12. Getting Up and Leaving (Eliminated Round 2)

13. I Just Threw Out The Love of My Dreams

Views: 2276

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Paperface

Getting Up and Leaving

Paperface
I Just Threw Out The Love if My Dreams
Laperfaxe
Waiting On You

Tragic Girl

Devotion

Paperface

You Gave Your Love To Me Softly

Susanne

Getting Up and Leaving

Damn you, your picking all of my favourites!

Paperface

Jaime

I Just Threw Out The Love Of My Dreams

You Gave Your Love To Me Softly

Jamie

Paperface

Again, where is You Won't Get With Me Tonight?

Mykel and Carli

Devotion

Sorry, just like in the NCAA basketball tournament, teams/songs will get left out.  The ones that do probably weren't going to win the whole thing anyway. I know certain people wanted to do Pinkerton now and with 13 songs, this will last 9 days. Any more songs would have made it our longest game.  I just had to make the call of which 12 or 13 would have the best shot. I took opinions in a separate post and added Devotion. If you would have posted there, I might have traded it in for another song.

dlh1231 said:

Again, where is You Won't Get With Me Tonight?

I can not participate in this one as I love all of these songs way too much 

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Weezer Bootlegs

SOCIAL

• Weezer Links

Weezer Mailing List

Music

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Weezer.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Video