Which song will join Blowin' My Stack/ Unspoken/ Trippin' Down the Freeway/ The Greatest Man That Ever Lived/ Perfect Situation/ and Burndt Jamb/ and Island in the Sun in our Ultimate Weezer Survivor Game?  Here are the rules:  Vote off your least favorite of the songs remaining. Vote for 2 songs until we get down to 5. Since there are 13 songs, I will eliminate 2 songs in each of the first 3 rounds.  Remember when we get down to the final 2 songs, we vote to win.

Now I know most of you w looking forward to the Pinkerton Survivor Game possibly starting today. We will get to that in just over a week.......but until then, we need to do this game first.  The first reason for this is that are many great songs on this list and they deserve a chance at being included.  The other reason for the bonus game is that it will give us an even 10 songs in our Ultimate game.

1. Susanne

2. Mykel and Carli

3. Jamie

4. I Swear it's True (Eliminated Round 1)

5. Lullaby For Wayne (Eliminated Round 1)

6. Paperface (Eliminated Round 2)

7. You Gave Your Love to Me Softly (Eliminated Round 2)

8. Waiting On You

9. Tragic Girl

10. Devotion

11. Longtime Sunshine

12. Getting Up and Leaving (Eliminated Round 2)

13. I Just Threw Out The Love of My Dreams

Views: 2285

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Susanne

I did not see this one coming. Tragic Girl goes out sooner than expected.  Such a shocker!  Oh well, my 4 favorites out of the 13 are all gone before the top 3. Let's see which song goes out next. With 3 songs remaining we are still voting for our least favorite. Remember that when we get down to the final 2, we vote to win.

1. Susanne

8. Waiting On You

11. Longtime Sunshine

Tragic Girl (Eliminated Round 6)

Jamie (Eliminated Round 5)

I Just Threw Out the Love of My Dreams (Eliminated Round 4)

Devotion (Eliminated Round 3)

Mykel and Carli (Eliminated Round 3)

You Gave Your Love to Me Softly (Eliminated Round 2)

Getting Up and Leaving (Eliminated Round 2)

Paperface (Eliminated Round 2)

I Swear it's True (Eliminated Round 1)

Lullaby For Wayne (Eliminated Round 1)

Round 7:

Susanne

Susanne

I Can Not Believe Tragic Girl Is Out.

I can't believe Waiting on You is still in here....Waiting on You

I can, and I hope it stays! That intro melody is one of, if not the best thing he's ever written. Right up there with Falling For You's solo and Across the Sea's bridge as far as I'm concerned.

Susanne.

DanCas said:

I can't believe Waiting on You is still in here....Waiting on You
Waiting on You
Waiting On You
Susanne
Waiting on you
Stop voting for Waiting on You everybody! It's definitely the best song here. I vote for Longtime Sunshine.
Susanne

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Weezer Bootlegs

SOCIAL

• Weezer Links

Weezer Mailing List

Music

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Weezer.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Video