http://www.pastemagazine.com/articles/2010/09/weezer-announces-blin...

I am deathly excited for this and was surprised to not see another post about it so decided to stop lurking and write. How excited are all? I cannot wait to be there for *at least* the San Francisco area date!

Tags: b*********, tour

Views: 39

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I don't consider Death To False Metal as album 9. And they better come to Toronto. They have to tour extensively to please their fans, I really don't know why they don't. And not liking the new album sounding like he's a 16 year old.
I am not even going to get my hopes up about this tour coming to Australia
Death To False metal to them is Album 9.
I agree.
Sigh..
They don't come to Europe because rivers said in kerrang it was about the budget.

Chris Andreou said:
I don't consider Death To False Metal as album 9. And they better come to Toronto. They have to tour extensively to please their fans, I really don't know why they don't. And not liking the new album sounding like he's a 16 year old.
I am so glad I live in New York. I don't really have to worry about them coming to me.
Hey! You live in Alabama? Me too!

anarchocapitalist said:
i wish they would come to birmingham, al. hopefully they will atleast come to atlanta, it's a 4 hour drive but there is no way i'm missing this tour.
Come to Ontatrio!!!!!!!!
Cleveland, please. Not that a post on a message board would make a difference, but c'mon guys, you've got a good following up here!
Please please please come back to Vermont! Play at The Flynn, Memorial Auditorium or Higher Ground...just come back.
Memories tour is the perfect name. Perhaps play some 'Hurley', then "Memories", then 'Blue' and 'Pinkerton'?
Genius idea!!!
ha, what part?

kgarner said:
Hey! You live in Alabama? Me too!

anarchocapitalist said:
i wish they would come to birmingham, al. hopefully they will atleast come to atlanta, it's a 4 hour drive but there is no way i'm missing this tour.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Weezer Bootlegs

SOCIAL

• Weezer Links

Weezer Mailing List

Music

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Weezer.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Video