Hello everyone, Back in 09 their was claim of a euro tour http://www.clashmusic.com/news/weezer-european-tour-claim

This never happened unfortunately, but seeing that Hurley is such a hit does anyone think they may be planning a trip accross sea's ?

Views: 24

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

i will prey
actually i will ask the pope seeing as he is in england
and i'll ask the queen seeing as she will be in ireland :P
lets get this sorted
the pope and the queen can both gtfo.
I would totally love this
I'm thinking of setting up a website and putting a petition on the mainpage where people could sign their name towards petition to get weezer to do a euro tour, any idea's would be great
You should do that.
Yea i bought the domain, just a case of setting up the petition now
Post a link ?

RonyPony said:
Yea i bought the domain, just a case of setting up the petition now
Here you go ! www.WeezerEuropeanTour.com

Still in a very basic forum, Anyone got any experience in setting up a mass mass petition ?

Ben Phillips said:
Post a link ?

RonyPony said:
Yea i bought the domain, just a case of setting up the petition now
would like it to happen but it may be too late for this year!

RonyPony said:
Here you go ! www.WeezerEuropeanTour.com

Still in a very basic forum, Anyone got any experience in setting up a mass mass petition ?

Ben Phillips said:
Post a link ?

RonyPony said:
Yea i bought the domain, just a case of setting up the petition now

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Weezer Bootlegs

SOCIAL

  • Weezer Links

Weezer Mailing List

Music

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Weezer.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Offline

Live Video