http://www.blink182.com/upallnight/

I'm not sure if I like it or not yet. It does sound a bit different and I would have preferred some more vocals from Mark .

What do you guys think?

Tags: 182, Blink, are, back

Views: 22

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I was thinking about making a tread about this. I think it's awesome. It sounds like a natural progression from their self titled album. I like their self titled album. People are mad because they say it sounds like AvA, but it sounds more like a heavier 2003 blink to me. 
*thread

Farkas said:
I was thinking about making a tread about this. I think it's awesome. It sounds like a natural progression from their self titled album. I like their self titled album. People are mad because they say it sounds like AvA, but it sounds more like a heavier 2003 blink to me. 
Don't knock it till you try it

Brofessefef said:

I haven't clicked the link but I already know I hate it.

truly terrible.
Yeah it does have a similar sound to their last album

Farkas said:
uh there's a lot of unnecessary crap happening in this song.

Tom's vocals = god awful

I never really like their singles anyways, so I'll see how the rest of the album sounds.

and this:

kittens bieber ♥ said:

uh there's a lot of unnecessary crap happening in this song.

I have never heard a worse pronunciation of "year."

P.S. anyone remember the war with the Blink boards a few years ago when Weezer and Blink toured? The moment anyone made fun of Tom's voice, they immediately jumped on his defense with some vocal disability he has that we should be impressed he pulled through.

Does this mean if I cut off a finger and play guitar poorly, I'll have thousands of ignorant fans too?

What you on about? Tom has never been able to sing?

matt_f*cking_sharp said:
He was damaged by pain killers, look at old blink perfomances and notice the difference

G Foo Chombey said:

I have never heard a worse pronunciation of "year."

P.S. anyone remember the war with the Blink boards a few years ago when Weezer and Blink toured? The moment anyone made fun of Tom's voice, they immediately jumped on his defense with some vocal disability he has that we should be impressed he pulled through.

Does this mean if I cut off a finger and play guitar poorly, I'll have thousands of ignorant fans too?

No, he's always been pretty shitty.
so do you...

matt_f*cking_sharp said:
Shut up you don't know anything you like Weezer 

G Foo Chombey said:
No, he's always been pretty shitty.
Just listened to it, the instruments sound pretty choppy, but thats more less their style. Nothing in the song really changes either, and its not something i would want to listen to more than once. Lets see how the rest of the album turns out, we could be suprised.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Weezer Bootlegs

SOCIAL

• Weezer Links

Weezer Mailing List

Music

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Weezer.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Video