Okay, Japan not having footage of "Devotion" was understandable, but there HAS to be video of this! 

Weezer Rebels, I beg of you...HAVE VIDEO, PLEASE!!!

Views: 1227

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

it was all of blue and Pinkerton
obviously, but if they played blast off that means there was some other stuff played as well
If Blast Off was played that means other songs were played too? Nope, Blast Off was the only other one.

thiefyouvetaken said:
obviously, but if they played blast off that means there was some other stuff played as well
It's a mat... Of conclusions... That you can jump to!!!

thiefyouvetaken said:
I TRIED TO GET PEOPLE GOING FOR BLAST OFF!!! ALL THE PEOPLE AROUND ME WERE CLUELESS AND IT WAS A HUGE BUMMER!!!!! PEOPLE EVEN PUSHED ME LIKE I WAS SOME ANNOYING FAN GETTING IN THEIR WAY! IT WAS EFFIN BLAST OFF!!!!! I AM SO HAPPY I WAS THERE!
Regardless it was awesome! Great show!
how very dare them.

Zach Smith said:
 PEOPLE EVEN PUSHED ME LIKE I WAS SOME ANNOYING FAN GETTING IN THEIR WAY!

Blast off ! ♥ It is so great to hear this being performed.

Exactly! 

revolver ocelot ◕‿◕ [berry] said:
how very dare them.

Zach Smith said:
 PEOPLE EVEN PUSHED ME LIKE I WAS SOME ANNOYING FAN GETTING IN THEIR WAY!
This is really awesome. No one would have ever guessed, back in 1998, that they'd ever play this live. Truly awesome. WEEZER!

WOW!

I'm so glad that the band has decided to unleash all these classics live. I really hope they keep this up!

I take my first response back, after thinking about it those people not realizing just how awesome this song is will likely look it up and re listen to it. Then discover just how great of a B side it really is.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Weezer Bootlegs

SOCIAL

• Weezer Links

Weezer Mailing List

Music

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Weezer.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Video