i say bill gates. what about you guys?

Views: 68

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

who would win in what way? and what would they win?

i don't understand.

hmmm... for any circumstance. have it be a physical fight or an all out war. ahaha, ppl with money can pretty much fight in watever way they wanted to.

berry rydell said:

i don't understand.

Charlie sheen 
YESH

The dreWid said:
Charlie sheen 
i'm not trying to be a dlick or anything, but...your threads are all flucking terrible so you should stop making them.

sarah leeper said:
hmmm... for any circumstance. have it be a physical fight or an all out war. ahaha, ppl with money can pretty much fight in watever way they wanted to.

berry rydell said:

i don't understand.

YESH

fluck said:
i'm not trying to be a dlick or anything, but...your threads are all flucking terrible so you should stop making them.

sarah leeper said:

berry rydell said:

i don't understand.

ok, well, in that case - bill gates

sarah leeper said:

berry rydell said:

i don't understand.

Dlang*

mr blue27 said:
Dang that was a bit harsh.

placemats said:
YESH

fluck said:

sarah leeper said:

berry rydell said:

i don't understand.

ahahahaha, whats the point of saying that you're not trying to be a dlick if you're gonna be one anyway? not that i mind. im just saying.

Wilford Brimley said:
Dlang*

mr blue27 said:
Dang that was a bit harsh.

placemats said:
YESH

fluck said:

sarah leeper said:

berry rydell said:

i don't understand.

Oprah. she could crush his boney ass.

edgey44 said:

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Weezer Bootlegs

SOCIAL

• Weezer Links

Weezer Mailing List

Music

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Weezer.