between which two albums did weezer have the biggest change in their sound? I'm going with maladroit and make believe. NOT THAT I'M UPSET WITH THAT CHANGE, im just saying that they sound uber different.

Views: 28

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I feel like this is so obvious but blue to Pinkerton.

Yes, I definitely agree with you. I like both albums a lot, but they really do sound different.

The difference between Red and Raditude is also pretty great.

This is a good question.

i agree with you man. lol, and are you being sarcastic?

Jordan said:

Yes, I definitely agree with you. I like both albums a lot, but they really do sound different.

This is a good question.

No. Although, I can honestly say I didn't even think about Blue to Pinkerton.

That was a pretty crazy change, but I would still go with what you said.

And, I really do think that this is a good question.

sarah leeper said:

i agree with you man. lol, and are you being sarcastic?

Jordan said:

This is a good question.

I would either say Make Believe and Red or Pinkerton and Green.
Pinkerton and Green because, well, Rivers was trying to make Green the opposite of Pinkerton.
You could give the edge to between Pinkerton and Green simply because there's more age difference between the two, so there can be more subtle differences one does not remember right of the bat. But the change between Maladroit and Make believe is almost as big.

AERO said:
I could agree with that, but because Green sounds 10x more produced than Pinkerton, I would say those two.

Rikx said:
You could give the edge to between Pinkerton and Green simply because there's more age difference between the two, so there can be more subtle differences one does not remember right of the bat. But the change between Maladroit and Make believe is almost as big.

AERO said:
Every album and Raditude.
true!!! lol, you watched the guitar center session, didnt you?

David Stepp (DJS92491) said:
Pinkerton and Green because, well, Rivers was trying to make Green the opposite of Pinkerton.

Pinkerton and Green. (But, that's obvious)

Then Maladroit to Make Believe

Either green to maladroit or red to rad. (green and maladroit are actually pretty similar, but the SOUND is different.)

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Weezer Bootlegs

SOCIAL

• Weezer Links

Weezer Mailing List

Music

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Weezer.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Video