alright so what do you guys think had better 90's records, Red hot chili peppers or weezer. rhcp has blood sugar sex magik ( lets just all forget about one hot minute because it sucked) and californication, or weezer, blue album and pinkerton?

Views: 46

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

One Hot Minute is pretty good. Don't be h8in' just because John wasn't on it.

Also, yeah, Werzer were better. imo.

That's actually pretty neat. Most people can't stand pre-90s Chili Peppers... That or they pretend they do because they swear by the band.

Brothers Cup ftw.

karl koch [karlophone] said:

haha... but actually, RHCP was (IMO) at its best pre-90s. "the uplift mofo party plan" and "mothers milk" were tremendous albums. i realize their greatest success started with "blood sugar.." in '91, but at that point i lost interest. i do quite like that "other side" song though, and overall that 'californication' album has a good sound.

G Foo Chombey said:
this guyyyy

i dunno about the 90's, but RHCP was better than weezer in the '80s for sure.
One hot min. Was not very good with exeption with aeroplane walkabout and trancending it wasn't that good of an album

G Foo Chombey said:

That's actually pretty neat. Most people can't stand pre-90s Chili Peppers... That or they pretend they do because they swear by the band.

Brothers Cup ftw.

haha... but actually, RHCP was (IMO) at its best pre-90s. "the uplift mofo party plan" and "mothers milk" were tremendous albums. i realize their greatest success started with "blood sugar.." in '91, but at that point i lost interest. i do quite like that "other side" song though, and overall that 'californication' album has a good sound.

G Foo Chombey said:
this guyyyy

i dunno about the 90's, but RHCP was better than weezer in the '80s for sure.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Weezer Bootlegs

SOCIAL

• Weezer Links

Weezer Mailing List

Music

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Weezer.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Video