Mine would be back in august when I was at their concert in San Diego. I was up in the very front and got Rivers Cuomo's sweater while they were playing "Undone"... That was really epic.

Tags: Best, Weezer, concert, memory

Views: 19

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

He threw it out into the crowd.

j-biebs said:
what kind of a****** steals a man's sweater?
Rivers scooped my son up and held onto him while singing Surf Wax America. It was really heartwarming.
my friend tara was supposed come into town to see weez with me for their troublemaker tour. well, she was in a car accident and passed away a few days before that. i was devastated.. a few days later i picked myself up and went with a friend to see the show. while we were there, her and I wrote a note and gave it to Karl, and karl passed it to Scott. the note said how our friend passed away and she was supposed to come to the show and to please dedicate island in the sun to her, your music ment so much to her and our friendships. right before weezer and the rest of the hootenanny played he stepped infront of the mic and said this one's for tara. after the song was over, it honestly felt like all my pain from that week went away.

thanks weezer
Wow... it was so nice of them to do that for you. Sorry about your friend. :(

My best Weezer-related memory was this past July. I had an aisle seat at the CMAC show (it just worked out that way by chance), and when Rivers went walking around through the audience he went right by me, and I got the most epic high-five I've ever received! I'm sure the look on my face was ridiculous. :P

Shane Thomas said:
my friend tara was supposed come into town to see weez with me for their troublemaker tour. well, she was in a car accident and passed away a few days before that. i was devastated.. a few days later i picked myself up and went with a friend to see the show. while we were there, her and I wrote a note and gave it to Karl, and karl passed it to Scott. the note said how our friend passed away and she was supposed to come to the show and to please dedicate island in the sun to her, your music ment so much to her and our friendships. right before weezer and the rest of the hootenanny played he stepped infront of the mic and said this one's for tara. after the song was over, it honestly felt like all my pain from that week went away.

thanks weezer
I was at that show! And that's where my Weezer memory was. It was my first Weezer show, and I wore those RealD 3D glasses with the lenses popped out to make them Rivers glasses. Then, my sister wore a pair of glasses that resembled the blue cyclops-styled ones Rivers wore in one of their promo pics. So then, I buy Death to False Metal, and, while flipping through the liner notes, noticed that a picture of me from that show is in the liner notes (Next to the Autopilot lyrics)!!!

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Weezer Bootlegs

SOCIAL

• Weezer Links

Weezer Mailing List

Music

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Weezer.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Video