What is YOUR favorite weezer tour? Mines the memories tour. whats yours?

Views: 23

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I have only been to the Bleezer tour, so I'll go with that one. I'm sure the memories tour was better, but I will just go with that. 

Pinkerton Tour

From the YouTube videos I've watched, and despite the inside differences between the band, I think they really killed it that tour.

Memories Tour! Both nights in Boston were my only Weezer concerts... so far.
Aha, same here. Except I saw em in LA. Which night did you like better?

Jordan said:
Hmm, that's a tough question. Probabaly night two, but I could argue either way. Night one Rivers climbed up the speaker and into the balcony!

sarah leeper said:

Jordan said:
make believe tour
Memories tour hands down. The Pinkerton night of Memories LA is my favorite concert of all time. The Vegas Memories show was a beautiful thing to experience (2 of my favorite albums ever) but the Pinkerton LA night was magical. What night did you like better?

sarah leeper said:

Jordan said:
best =w= show i've seen was the when they opened for No Doubt...i think that was back in '98, i was just a wee lad.
NICE. I always wished I had fallen in love with Weezer just a year sooner. I would have been a fan just in time to have seen this show.

blakesp26 said:
best =w= show i've seen was the when they opened for No Doubt...i think that was back in '98, i was just a wee lad.
memories tour

I too feel that the Pinkerton night was the best night of the Memories tour, but I saw it in San Fran.  The Vegas show was great, don't get me wrong, but it felt like they just rushed through both sets.  I mean Brian tried to skip Undone, twice.  I dunno.

But my all time favorite tour was the corporate sell out tour in 2001.  Was my first time seeing them.  It was at a small venue with GA floor tickets.  I remember the stage looking like a high school gym.

1. I Do
2. Jonas
3. El Scorcho
4.  YGYLTMS
5. Good Life
6. Christmas Song
7. Island in the Sun
8. Dont let go
9. Hash pipe
10. Garage
11. Tired of sex
12. Say it aint so
13. Buddy Holly
14. Undone
15. Why Bother
Encore
1. Only in Dreams
2. Surfwax

Johnny Rockets said:

Memories tour hands down. The Pinkerton night of Memories LA is my favorite concert of all time. The Vegas Memories show was a beautiful thing to experience (2 of my favorite albums ever) but the Pinkerton LA night was magical. What night did you like better?

sarah leeper said:

Jordan said:
yeah, as much as i LOVE the blue album, pinkerton night completely rocked my soul. ahaha

Johnny Rockets said:

sarah leeper said:

Jordan said:

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Weezer Bootlegs

SOCIAL

• Weezer Links

Weezer Mailing List

Music

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Weezer.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Video