What do you guys think is the best weezer song and why?

Views: 389

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

"Island In The Sun" because it makes me feel happy and I especially love the melody and the bass.

Toss up for me: Only In Dreams  and  Angel and The One... because I think these songs are amazing and I find the music mesmerizing . To me these songs are just beautiful and "classic". I don't think there is a "best" weezer song, as it seems to be all a matter of taste/preference. I think the question would be more accurate by asking people to name their "favorite" weezer song. That's just my opinion.  

Well that is a better way thanks

natkat said:

Toss up for me: Only In Dreams  and  Angel and The One... because I think these songs are amazing and I find the music mesmerizing . To me these songs are just beautiful and "classic". I don't think there is a "best" weezer song, as it seems to be all a matter of taste/preference. I think the question would be more accurate by asking people to name their "favorite" weezer song. That's just my opinion.  

don't do that, though, because it's been done.

Raul Barron said:

Well that is a better way thanks

natkat said:

Across The Sea

Holiday for me!

It really depends on my mood...but right now I'd have to say The Other Way

ahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahah

no seriously.

Corbin Hughes said:

This.

slick mahony said:

ahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahah

no seriously.

Corbin Hughes said:

Very Cliche but gotta say you have to put 'Buddy Holly" up there. I remember coming out of the kitchen a thousand years ago and Musique Plus was on for background noise (in Montreal). I remember seeing the Happy Days shot and thinking literally "how cool is that, Happy Days" and then BAM ! Life with Weezer began.  The train left the station and the wife and I have been on board ever since.  I actually like Heatsongs a ton AND gimme anything from Pinkerton anyday and Perfect Situation because of a personal connection to that video. Too Tough a Question Raul......no straight answer from me :)

I really love all there songs. I have different favs. for my different moods. Which is alot. hahaha...  

We Are All On Drugs is a amazing songs. Its pretty sweet, all the time, no matter what mood. I really just like the way the lyrics are layed out. 
Buddy Holly. F*****' sweet.
I Want You Too. Makes me happy.
Odd couple, it always makes me think of my boyfriend. hahah. 

agreed its between those two songs I feel.

natkat said:

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Weezer Bootlegs

SOCIAL

• Weezer Links

Weezer Mailing List

Music

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Weezer.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Video