What Weezer song(s) remind you of summer or you play mostly in the summer. For me, I would have to say Glorious Day, or pretty much anything off of the Green Album. 

Tags: Album, Day, Glorious, Green, Song, Summer, Weezer

Views: 357

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Just the green album in general. AS far as i can tell, that album is in fact summer in music form

Yeah. Green, Island in the Sun particularly. I'd slip on some Summer Songs 2000. 

http://www.mediafire.com/?7r34p81o9z8hj3p

Great demo tape.

Download it! My theory is that when Green Deluxe comes out (if it happens, they did it with Pinkerton) then they won't be free anymore.

Yeah, Green album (most people won't change their answer from the last ten times this thread was made).
Island in the Sun... can't wait to lay on the beach with a cold drink and listen to Weezer!

Shhyeah.

For an old geezer.

mr blue27 said:

Memories has kind of a summer vibe to it alsor
Green? I would've said Blue album

A lot of Maladroit seems summer-like to me.  Especially "Burdnt Jamb."

Also Mad Kow, Lets Sew Our Pants Together, and Theif You've Taken All That Was Me, but that's mostly because I listened to these songs obsessively last summer.

Any Green and SS2K, too

That is an awesome list! Thanks dude!

Nathan said:

Yeah. Green, Island in the Sun particularly. I'd slip on some Summer Songs 2000. 

http://www.mediafire.com/?7r34p81o9z8hj3p

Great demo tape.

Download it! My theory is that when Green Deluxe comes out (if it happens, they did it with Pinkerton) then they won't be free anymore.

Most Weezer albums have come out right before summer, so for me, Blue (Surf Wax), Green, Maladroit, and Red.  Although Make Believe came out in May, it seems more like a winter album at times with This is Such a Pity, Damage in Your Heart, and Freak Me Out..

awesome

Brofessefef said:

cold dark world.
TGA and SS2K.
The Green Album is summer all over. But I think Surf Wax America is a perfect summer song.

Surfwax

Holiday

Why Bother

Island (Green in general)

Burndt Jamb

Keep Fishin (single)

Perfect Situation

Dreamin'

If You're Wondering

Hang On (makes a good end of the season track especially for those with a summer vacation type of romance)

bonus: The Rentals - Summer Girl

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Weezer Bootlegs

SOCIAL

• Weezer Links

Weezer Mailing List

Music

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Weezer.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Video