The new webisode inspired me to post this. my favs are webisode 10 and 16.

 

what about you?

 

PS. sorry if this was already posted....

Views: 77

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

the very first web videos we made were in 2000, and i wish someone had thought of the word "webisode" back then because i would have started numbering them and wed be up to like #200 now. the cobo challenge was on the web 1st thats true. and when we put it on maladroit i had to cut out a hilarous part where we cruised through like 40 people who were getting the breifing to be the security guards for the show that night. they were all "?" and it was sooo funny. i had to trim that bit out due to legal fears from the label (they missed another point however that no one seems to have ever noticed) so all you see is  pat looking back and laughing. i should have blurred their faces but that technology did not exist in my laptop at that time sadly. rest assured, if/when that gets on the next dvd...im fixing it.
I really hope their is a new dvd coming... preferably with a full Memories show.
the last webisode in december last year............although i don't know which one that was
best webisode is easily the one where pat drops the red album "masters" into the lake.  that whole episode is hilarious, with him moving the boulders and everything else.   pat is the heart behind weezer post-matt

The best webisode is either Pinch or the one where it says "You say you need a pet. well there's adopt-a-pe

t" at the end.

and pre yo!  we gotz to get the troof out!

next week's weather said:
best webisode is easily the one where pat drops the red album "masters" into the lake.  that whole episode is hilarious, with him moving the boulders and everything else.   pat is the heart behind weezer post-matt
Pinch still has my vote. Impossible to watch and not smile!

Pat Wilson said:

The best webisode is either Pinch or the one where it says "You say you need a pet. well there's adopt-a-pe

t" at the end.


I still cannot understand why people really even reference Matt like this. If you're going to set it up to pre- and post-, post-pinkerton works better IMO. Matt Sharp was not the magic member, people.

next week's weather said:

best webisode is easily the one where pat drops the red album "masters" into the lake.  that whole episode is hilarious, with him moving the boulders and everything else.   pat is the heart behind weezer post-matt
this.........

I still cannot understand why people really even reference Matt like this. If you're going to set it up to pre- and post-, post-pinkerton works better IMO. Matt Sharp was not the magic member, people.


Pats singing in "web 16" is amazing!!! But his kids singing in "Pinch" just takes it to a whole new level!!!
home town show this year man, come onnnnn, show us some love.  you know how long our winter has been?  it snowed in buffalo today.  it's april 5th!  we need some weezer love.

Pat Wilson said:
and pre yo!  we gotz to get the troof out!

next week's weather said:
best webisode is easily the one where pat drops the red album "masters" into the lake.  that whole episode is hilarious, with him moving the boulders and everything else.   pat is the heart behind weezer post-matt

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Weezer Bootlegs

SOCIAL

  • Weezer Links

Weezer Mailing List

Music

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Weezer.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Offline

Live Video