What do you guys think is (or would be) the best show opener for Weezer? I think Hash Pipe is a great one but I'd love to see them open a few shows with Tired of Sex.

Views: 699

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Wow.... Undone is really your least favorite? Out of all the releases and demos Undone is just horrible to you? That is silly. Everyone is all I should have to say.

Lou, the Weezer fan said:
There is no question to me that Hash Pipe is the greatest Weezer song ever, so they should either start with that to get everyone pumped for the rest of the show, or start off with their worst song ever (Undone) to get it over with and then enjoy the rest of the show.

or Where's My Sex...

or I'm Your Daddy...

or Possibilities...

Oh man I just vomited so hard after reading this.....................calling troll haha

Lou, the Weezer fan said:
There is no question to me that Hash Pipe is the greatest Weezer song ever, so they should either start with that to get everyone pumped for the rest of the show, or start off with their worst song ever (Undone) to get it over with and then enjoy the rest of the show.

dude, wtf?  Possibilities?  that solo is shredding!

Since Riot Fest is a punk festival, I'm really keeping my fingers crossed to hear it.

Gohi said:

or Where's My Sex...

or I'm Your Daddy...

or Possibilities...

I really liked I Do as an opener.  It doesn't start the concert with energy, but it lays down a nice mood, I think.  Mostly it reminds me of the days when Weezer just weren't playing festivals and fairs with the standard hit songs like they've been doing a ton of lately.  

In my wildest dreams, You Gave Your Love To Me Softly would open up every show.

I'm guessing they will open with "Memories" in Chicago, so I will like to see that.  Besides that, I've only seen them do the "Epic Intro / Hash Pipe" opener twice, and then "Buddy Holly / Drum Outro" twice.

I think "Memories" opening and "Only in Dreams" closing will be great.

I like this selection

Radioactive said:

I think "Memories" opening and "Only in Dreams" closing will be great.

It's also completely atonal and not in key.... you like that song? Yikes.

Gregor =w= Langbehn said:

Since Riot Fest is a punk festival, I'm really keeping my fingers crossed to hear it.

Gohi said:

or Where's My Sex...

or I'm Your Daddy...

or Possibilities...

All I can do when listening to Possibilities and any of the later half of Maladroit is cringe.  I can not understand how that garbage guitar tone got through to the album, especially after how bad the guitars on Green sounded.  Let alone the boring melody of that song, the fact that irritating opening solo is panned directly into my left ear, and that it's undeniably worse than a majority of the songs that were cut from Maladroit (especially a cleaned up My Weakness.)

Gregor =w= Langbehn said:

Gohi said:

or Where's My Sex...

or I'm Your Daddy...

or Possibilities...

RC: "Possibilities > So Low, We Go Together, Faith in the Light. LOLOLOLOLOL"

Little B*tches: "n0000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000"

Naw man, what Fall Together needs to make it work as an opener is a harpsichord, trust me.

Led Wilde said:

Butterfly!

But you know, I'm just kidding. Anything that Rocks and is up tempo works fine. Tired of Sex or Beverly Hills sounds good. My Name Is Jonas I think would work too. Or Fall Together would if they make the intro a little longer and extend the guitar solo.

I'd like Memories or Dope Nose.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Weezer Bootlegs

SOCIAL

• Weezer Links

Weezer Mailing List

Music

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Weezer.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Video