What do you guys think is (or would be) the best show opener for Weezer? I think Hash Pipe is a great one but I'd love to see them open a few shows with Tired of Sex.

Views: 699

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I've seen Tired of Sex open shows before.  That gets the party started right.
Hash Pipe! even though when i saw them they opened with Undone.

I've seen Hash Pipe, Memories and Surf Wax as openers.
To be honest, I love Memories as an opener. Nice driving rhythm, catchy chorus and the band isn't "shooting their load" with a huge hit. Hash Pipe is pretty good too. Surf Wax is ehhh.

I wish I could see them open with Undone, My Name is Jonas or Tired of Sex as those would be pretty awesome, I bet. 

My Name is Jonas is another one I've seen them open with.  That was pretty good too, but nothing beats Tired of Sex.  When that feedback kicks on, and you realize what song they are playing, as well as the thousands of people around you, it's hard not to go nuts.

Gohi said:

I've seen Hash Pipe, Memories and Surf Wax as openers.
To be honest, I love Memories as an opener. Nice driving rhythm, catchy chorus and the band isn't "shooting their load" with a huge hit. Hash Pipe is pretty good too. Surf Wax is ehhh.

I wish I could see them open with Undone, My Name is Jonas or Tired of Sex as those would be pretty awesome, I bet. 

I thought this said "Best Can Opener" for a second....my mind boggled :p
EPIC INTRO
I Do + My Name Is Jonas = pure love

I've seen em open with Undone, Turn it on again/Hash pipe, Epic intro/ hash pipe, memories, troublemaker, Surfwax America, and My name is jonas. My name is jonas and surwax were the best

I love Hash Pipe... it's SO FULL of energy... most people know the song (face it... you'll have the ones who come just for the biggest hits...) so it gets everyone pumped up!!!
When I went to the Chili Cook Off they opened with Memories and I felt like I was the only one singing along to it.
tired of sex is the best Ive seen(Roseland ballroom).  I'd like to hear No one else, Wheres my sex, or I'm your daddy.
I don't know if I could pick a worse group of openers if I tried...  Sorry...

Brendan Heslin said:
tired of sex is the best Ive seen(Roseland ballroom).  I'd like to hear No one else, Wheres my sex, or I'm your daddy.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Weezer Bootlegs

SOCIAL

• Weezer Links

Weezer Mailing List

Music

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Weezer.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Video