What do you guys think is (or would be) the best show opener for Weezer? I think Hash Pipe is a great one but I'd love to see them open a few shows with Tired of Sex.

Views: 699

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I wasn't at this concert but I thought this was a really cool opener:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QQQep3gLeQ8

I like how everyone sings a line in the second verse. Its kind of a cool introduction for the night.

Black Sabbath duh
My Name Is Jonas no question. Though I could see Tired Of Sex being awesome.
Why Bother! Didn't they open with it for the Across the Sea show in Japan during the MB tour with Brian singing lead? That rocked, especially the cool way Pat was on drums at the beginning...
Say It Ain't So was a cool set opener.  I remember they led right into Photograph and No One Else after that.
No, they didn't open with it. Also, the first song in that special was Don't Let Go wasn't it?

Abby said:
Why Bother! Didn't they open with it for the Across the Sea show in Japan during the MB tour with Brian singing lead? That rocked, especially the cool way Pat was on drums at the beginning...
Don't let go is the first in the special, but that whole show is out of order in the video, should go to weezed.com to check it
Right, right. My point still stands. Neither show opened with Why Bother. shrug.
I would like to see Buddy Holly as an opener...and more surprises at the encore.....

Ok, well then I will rephrase:

I'd like to see a similar performance of Why Bother with Brian on lead and Pat wrecking on drums.  That would be great.

There is no question to me that Hash Pipe is the greatest Weezer song ever, so they should either start with that to get everyone pumped for the rest of the show, or start off with their worst song ever (Undone) to get it over with and then enjoy the rest of the show.
Lou... I hate the way you think. Holy cripes.

Lou, the Weezer fan said:
There is no question to me that Hash Pipe is the greatest Weezer song ever, so they should either start with that to get everyone pumped for the rest of the show, or start off with their worst song ever (Undone) to get it over with and then enjoy the rest of the show.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Weezer Bootlegs

SOCIAL

• Weezer Links

Weezer Mailing List

Music

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Weezer.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Video