Just got an email from cdjapan.co.jp , from where I've bought the Japanese edition of Death To False Metal. As the subject of this post says, apparently there'll be a Best of Weezer album coming out March 28. Title and tracklisting still unknown. Can anyone shed some more light on this?

Here's the link: http://www.cdjapan.co.jp/detailview.html?KEY=UICY-15140

Views: 398

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Well it says "Best Album" so they're probably just restocking Blue.

Zachy said:

Well it says "Best Album" so they're probably just restocking Green.

Hugh Lovric said:

Zachy said:

Well it says "Best Album" so they're probably just restocking Red.

Ricardo Mendez said:

Hugh Lovric said:

Zachy said:

Well it says "Best Album" so they're probably just restocking Pinkerton.

Daniel [bleed0range] said:

Ricardo Mendez said:

Hugh Lovric said:

Zachy said:

Well it says "Best Album" so they're probably just restocking Raditude.

You mean my bright orange best buy cd with 6 songs isn't an official greatest hits album?  I feel so cheated

i've posted this before and I'll post it again, why does a best of matter?  we live in the digital age.  I can make a best of play list on my ipod. 

we might get one new song out of the deal, but it probably won't be that great. 

Now, a best of album with all alt versions of the songs, that would be awesome.  will it happen???  NO!

it matters to people who don't already own the other albums. Best Of albums were never intended for the hardcore fans.

Dungeon Master said:

i've posted this before and I'll post it again, why does a best of matter?  we live in the digital age.  I can make a best of play list on my ipod. 

we might get one new song out of the deal, but it probably won't be that great. 

Now, a best of album with all alt versions of the songs, that would be awesome.  will it happen???  NO!

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Weezer Bootlegs

SOCIAL

• Weezer Links

Weezer Mailing List

Music

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Weezer.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Video