So, which one is it? Blue? Green? Pinkerton? Raditude? Red? DTFM? Make Believe? Whaddaya think, and why?

I've listened to the Blue Albumso much, it's been such a big part of my life for so long, the soundtrack for so many memories. Gonna have to say it's Blue. How about you?

Views: 79

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

i personally like the red album the best
i like the green album the most and the ss2k songs are also my favourite
My top three right now are Make believe, Green, and Hurley.
Okay, this is weird.  We both have the same last name. lol

Regardless, Pinkerton.
Not necessarily saying it's the best.. But justice is deserved for the timeless, soul-bearing, ego-exploding, excellence of Make Believe.

Again, I don't believe it to be so; but I think every band should be judged on their perceived 'low-lights' as well as the classics. I love TBA and Pinkerton... I also love Red, Rad, and Hurley. But the hate for Make Believe is just not fair. It's Weezer, coming to terms with being Weezer. It's Rivers, sounding more sincere and creatively in sync than any self-indulging, unapologetic, Rock Star could pretend to be. The Why Bother, the The Good Life Rivers would have died of insecurity before releasing songs like Damage.. Pardon Me.. Other Side.. Freak Me... Into the Dog-Eat-Dog-Bites-The-Hand-That-Feeds- music press (cough*pitchfork*).

Maybe someone can clear it up for me.. Say if MB was released with louder guitars.. Dirtier bass.. Say It was a bit less forgiving lyrically. A little added self-deprecation. What then?

That being said... The quality of the recordings themselves are incredible given the unorthodox production.

Actually, I'm convinced!
MB #1
I love all weezer, because I have great amounts of respect for the guys as musicians. I personally like Pinkerton the best. It is simply a masterpiece and I would have died to see it live yesterday 

Benjamin L. Shachter said:
Not necessarily saying it's the best.. But justice is deserved for the timeless, soul-bearing, ego-exploding, excellence of Make Believe. Again, I don't believe it to be so; but I think every band should be judged on their perceived 'low-lights' as well as the classics. I love TBA and Pinkerton... I also love Red, Rad, and Hurley. But the hate for Make Believe is just not fair. It's Weezer, coming to terms with being Weezer. It's Rivers, sounding more sincere and creatively in sync than any self-indulging, unapologetic, Rock Star could pretend to be. The Why Bother, the The Good Life Rivers would have died of insecurity before releasing songs like Damage.. Pardon Me.. Other Side.. Freak Me... Into the Dog-Eat-Dog-Bites-The-Hand-That-Feeds- music press (cough*pitchfork*).

Maybe someone can clear it up for me.. Say if MB was released with louder guitars.. Dirtier bass.. Say It was a bit less forgiving lyrically. A little added self-deprecation. What then?

That being said... The quality of the recordings themselves are incredible given the unorthodox production.

Actually, I'm convinced!
MB #1
I like Other Side from Make Believe.  I also very much enjoy Scar Tissue and Californication. :)

Benjamin L. Shachter said:
Not necessarily saying it's the best.. But justice is deserved for the timeless, soul-bearing, ego-exploding, excellence of Make Believe.

Again, I don't believe it to be so; but I think every band should be judged on their perceived 'low-lights' as well as the classics. I love TBA and Pinkerton... I also love Red, Rad, and Hurley. But the hate for Make Believe is just not fair. It's Weezer, coming to terms with being Weezer. It's Rivers, sounding more sincere and creatively in sync than any self-indulging, unapologetic, Rock Star could pretend to be. The Why Bother, the The Good Life Rivers would have died of insecurity before releasing songs like Damage.. Pardon Me.. Other Side.. Freak Me... Into the Dog-Eat-Dog-Bites-The-Hand-That-Feeds- music press (cough*pitchfork*).

Actually, I'm convinced!
MB #1
*facepalm at anyone who doesn't say TBA or Pinkerton*
Other Way... Yes.
Too heavy on the Lost DVDs this week.
"See you on the Other Way, brutha."
RED ALBUM!!!!! ;)
Pinkerton. 
Green man, its just such great summer music :)

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Weezer Bootlegs

SOCIAL

• Weezer Links

Weezer Mailing List

Music

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Weezer.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Video