Report to the Facebook group at once. Or just message me. Because the group is hidden, private and closed to protect our reputations.

Views: 159

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

how rude.  invite all board members except ones after 2003?  

Because those are the ones we know. I'm sure it could stretch to about '04-'05. It's just a group of a couple hundred of us retelling board stories and talking about what we've done with our lives, so unless you posted back then, you wouldn't enjoy the group anyway. 

wait, there are a hundred of you?  :-O

The Rininator said:

Because those are the ones we know. I'm sure it could stretch to about '04-'05. It's just a group of a couple hundred of us retelling board stories and talking about what we've done with our lives, so unless you posted back then, you wouldn't enjoy the group anyway. 

yeah :/

hope you enjoy the fb group, rini. i don't really bother with fb but, if anyone remembers me, tell them i said hi!

Amazing Harry [Jupiter 80] said:

The Rininator said:

Invite meh!

i was in there briefly. it was strange. i left.

Actually, there are 203 people in there. Berry, how are you gonna not come?! It's like traveling back in time and going to hell by choice! Come on!

If you want to join, message me your oldie boardname and your actual facebook name!

Berry, what if i said...

b[err]y[_]ry[dell] said:

hope you enjoy the fb group, rini. i don't really bother with fb but, if anyone remembers me, tell them i said hi!

The Rininator said:

no rhtp? forget it!
The Rininator said:

Berry, what if i said...

b[err]y[_]ry[dell] said:

The Rininator said:

of course. DUH.

don't do it berry, it's a trap.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Weezer Bootlegs

SOCIAL

• Weezer Links

Weezer Mailing List

Music

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Weezer.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service