As such - I find it very important to whore out this amazing anthology of short stories called Nova Parade, which is brought to you by the amazing people on solarcide.com

If you don't know about Solarcide, check it out, some very cool things going on there.

Anyway, on July 1st they are releasing a digital PDF version of their anthology for free, so if you feel like reading, check it out!  I have a story in there titled Just a Man.

http://solarcide.com/fiction/nova-parade/

There are some great authors in there including Richard Thomas, Bradley Sands, and Caleb J Ross. 

And yeah, I'll bump this in July, so be prepared to keep hating me for a solid month at least.

Cheers!

Views: 235

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

This thread isn't about what I thought it was going to be about, Avery.

Although, it looks really cool. Thanks for the link.

Thanks!  I'm very excited.

I haven't read the whole thing but I enjoyed your story, even though it was a bit dark. Lots of references to temperature contrasts ("cold," "hot," "chill," etc.) in your writing style, or maybe just specifically for this piece. Enjoyed the central opposition and very much enjoyed the end.

Not sure if I will have time to read the whole anthology. Which other stories would you recommend from it, assuming I only have time to read a couple more?

You read it! Yay! Thank you!!
I recommend Attn: Human Resources, On a Bent Nail Head, and (tough call)Blue Hawaii. Actually there is one by Chris Carter that is very scary, but I can't remeber the title. So, if you like that sort of thing...that one.

Yeah, I'm one of those old fashioned writers who still uses a lot of symbolism when I write, or I try to! Thanks for the read!!

My thoughts exactly.

hintofcoolness said:

This thread isn't about what I thought it was going to be about, Avery.

New whoring!

A very strange podcast that I participated in (I'm not even on it until about 40 minutes in because I'm terrible).  It got progressively stranger and stranger until the end when it was mostly about abusing rabbits and how a drummer got a mormon girl pregnant in Vegas.

We talk to author Andrez Bergen, discuss ebooks, and then talk with the post hardcore band Daybreak Ends. 

LINK!

Episode 2 of the Books and Booze podcast. 

LINK!

We talk to Jonny Gibbings, author of Malice in Blunderland - the most disgusting book I've ever read.  We managed to keep the time in check this week - HOORAY! 

And actually, just listening to the final edit now...and in the middle there is a very odd cut away to some music, don't be afraid.  I was.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Weezer Bootlegs

SOCIAL

• Weezer Links

Weezer Mailing List

Music

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Weezer.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Video