I know that thisis a little late but i thought it was awesome that the LCS's both ended with a strikeout.  These K's were both looking and by the teams highest payed player.  The question i'm asking is who do you think will win the WS?

Views: 27

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

lcs?

k?

ws?

WTF?
lcs = League Championship Series
k = Strikeout
ws = World Series
wtf = What the F.uck

berry rydell said:
lcs?

k?

ws?

WTF?
my money is on Texas.
I also would like to see the Rangers win. I just can't really root for the Giants since they knocked out my team.

Kevin said:
I also would like to see the Rangers win. I just can't really root for the Giants since they knocked out my team.

I just can't root for the Giants because I'm a Dodgers fan. GO RANGERS
I hear you, I am a Padres fan so that's why I can't root for the Giants. They took the Boch a couple of years back and got hot at the right time. Although they are playing really great baseball I just can't root for them.

WZA said:

Kevin said:

all in all, I don't really care. I'd love to see Hamilton win one, but then again, Tim Lincecum is a cool dude, with a great arm.

I want to see a game 7, Cliff Lee vs. Tim Lincecum
Oh my god. another padres fan on here. *high 5*

Kevin said:
I hear you, I am a Padres fan so that's why I can't root for the Giants. They took the Boch a couple of years back and got hot at the right time. Although they are playing really great baseball I just can't root for them.

WZA said:

Kevin said:

Hoping its the Giants!

I'm sure I'm not the first to point this out and definitely won't be the last, but I love how New York has other professional sports teams with the name Rangers and Giants tehehe

not counting that the giants once played in manhattan.
Me too. Padres fan here too so it was rough to see that 10 game losing streak. I hate all of the Adrian to Red Sox talk. It is inevitable since Jed Hoyer was a Red Sox exec. I don't want the Padres to become some kind of harvest for the Red Sox. Good dot hear from another Padres fan. I do still have a lot of love for the Boch though.

Scott [scotttheweezerfan] said:
Oh my god. another padres fan on here. *high 5*

Kevin said:

WZA said:

Kevin said:

I always root National League, even if they are a rival. I don't see why pitchers aren't the best base hitters in the world. With all the pitching experience, you'd think they be sluggers!

WZA said:

Kevin said:

b/c they are constantly using their arm in an over the head circular motion when pitching, i would imagine it makes it difficult to switch to moving their arms into a swinging motion and be able to hit it hard. also they spend all their time practicing pitching and don't do that much batting practice. there are some pitchers who are good hitters though. Mike Leake from the Reds had a pretty damn good at bat record this season. Wes Obermueller had a near .400 average in '04 or '05. And many people forget that Babe Ruth was a pitcher.

Gregor =w= Langbehn said:
I always root National League, even if they are a rival. I don't see why pitchers aren't the best base hitters in the world. With all the pitching experience, you'd think they be sluggers!

WZA said:

Kevin said:

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Weezer Bootlegs

SOCIAL

• Weezer Links

Weezer Mailing List

Music

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Weezer.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Video