Start saving up \O/

Tags: Cruise2, ElectricBoogaloo

Views: 1444

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

LOL...yeah I started my fund this morning too...

My fund began as of today too! ;)

You guys know something I don't? Or just hoping?

Cruise2 to Bahamas is officially happening...That's all I know...

Why isn't this cruise going to Pleasonton, Texas?  It isn't fair....the cruise always goes to some island, but never to the heart of Texas.  I mean, if Weezer really cared about the fans...they would bring the ship into Corpus Christi Bay and put the ship on a big trailer and drive it about 125 miles north on I-37 to Pleasonton.

I heard about the interview that mention the possibility of the 2nd cruise.  Where is everyone getting the info from that suggests they are going to Bahamas?

that's only for people in the inner circle to know, the rest of you shlubs will find out much later

Philip Owens said:

I heard about the interview that mention the possibility of the 2nd cruise.  Where is everyone getting the info from that suggests they are going to Bahamas?

can somebody please give me some reliable information about this? cuz Im super confused, theres nothin on google about et 'sept that there is 0.0 is it goin bahamas? and when?! we need to start funds too if this is really hapnin

JumpingJesusOnAPogostick! [spaz] said:

that's only for people in the inner circle to know, the rest of you shlubs will find out much later

Philip Owens said:

I am so not a shlub. T.T who told you

If anyone is interested, there is a group on Facebook called Weezer Cruise Shipmates. The group was started leading up to the cruise of 2012. You are welcome to join in on the discussion, leading up to new events. It's a friendly group.

I was fortunate enough to be able to meet up with some pretty amazing people during the recent Australian tour. That is how we received confirmation that plans for a second cruise are in the works. I'm sure the band will let us know further details as they come to light.

The tags got a laugh out of me

good... does that mean I can swim along unscathed? 

The shark from Jaws said:

The tags got a laugh out of me

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Weezer Bootlegs

SOCIAL

• Weezer Links

Weezer Mailing List

Music

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Weezer.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service