Start saving up \O/

Tags: Cruise2, ElectricBoogaloo

Views: 1444

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hmm good questions; I too wonder if there would be the pay-in-full discount like before...I'm going to ask Rose Tours in a couple places (I'm just going to copy verbatim if that's ok)...if I hear anything I'll post back here!

(I would guess that the answer is "no" for #2 though...)

Chris Guarino said:

Hey There,

2 big questions I was hoping you, or someone else may know:

1) Will there be a pay in full (at time of booking) discount like there was last time

2) If you get a preferred cabin, it says you get to sit in the first 6 rows to ALL reserved seating events in the theater. Does that mean you are going to get to see both of weezer's shows in the theater and not just 1?

Thanks a lot,

Chris

Yes, food itself was all inclusive; but I too probably spent an add'l $400+/- when all said and done-- alcoholic drinks; the =w= towel and a shirt; cruise photos (which were stupidly pricey but I decided to splurge on a few on the last day, high on the crushing emotion of OMGSH it's the last day I HAVE to!!! =P haha); and we did a shore excursion as well. 

s*** adds up, whew.

Bizarro! [zaps] said:

Liquor does get pretty expensive.

you can try to sneak in a bottle of something in your luggage, just remember to tip the porter well. though there's no guarantee it will work.

Birdmagon said:

Food was all inclusive. Drinks on the other hand ended up costing the most for me. I'm not sure but I think I spent around $300-$400 on drinks and souvenirs.

suz{ANNE} said:

Question for those who went last year - How much did you spend on food/souvenirs on the cruise? Just trying to make sure I budget enough money for those things.

Bjorn said:

Hmm ... If there ever was a reason to go to the bank and get a loan, spread it for 12-24 months.

me and placemats are gonna play shuffleboard

I found out from Rose the answer is no to both questions. And they are not doing the golden ticket thing this time either.

Cherrie said:

Hmm good questions; I too wonder if there would be the pay-in-full discount like before...I'm going to ask Rose Tours in a couple places (I'm just going to copy verbatim if that's ok)...if I hear anything I'll post back here!

Chris Guarino said:

Hey There,

1) Will there be a pay in full (at time of booking) discount like there was last time

2) If you get a preferred cabin, it says you get to sit in the first 6 rows to ALL reserved seating events in the theater. Does that mean you are going to get to see both of weezer's shows in the theater and not just 1?

Thanks a lot,

Chris

YOU"RE ON

Gohi said:

=/ too bad across the board! I'm surprised they didn't want to do a discount for ppl willing to pay in full...

Chris Guarino said:

I found out from Rose the answer is no to both questions. And they are not doing the golden ticket thing this time either.

Cherrie said:

Chris Guarino said:

Hey There,

Thanks a lot,

Chris

And Edgey and I are gonna play a super competitive game of drunk mini golf.

placemats said:

YOU"RE ON

Gohi said:

I'm going to crash this ;)

suz{ANNE} said:

And Edgey and I are gonna play a super competitive game of drunk mini golf.

placemats said:

YOU"RE ON

Gohi said:

And um.......you met your hubby there too...... :D

Danielle said:

If anyone is interested, there is a group on Facebook called Weezer Cruise Shipmates. The group was started leading up to the cruise of 2012. You are welcome to join in on the discussion, leading up to new events. It's a friendly group.

I was fortunate enough to be able to meet up with some pretty amazing people during the recent Australian tour. That is how we received confirmation that plans for a second cruise are in the works. I'm sure the band will let us know further details as they come to light.

My hubby and I are all booked! So excited!

I'll be booking my tickets soon! I can't wait for some sunshine! 

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Weezer Bootlegs

SOCIAL

• Weezer Links

Weezer Mailing List

Music

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Weezer.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Video